Chapter 1

This is my first book so please give me feedback vote and comment please.

Excuse all mistakes

AVA POV

She ride it like a porn star
She ride it
I love the she ride it
She ride it
I love the way she ride
She ride it like a pro
She did this shit before
I hold ha tight no letting go
Till she say she cant take no moe im speechless.

I woke up to my alarm clock going off letting me know that it was 7:30 I got out of bed went to the bathroom to cut the water on and let it heat up so I left the bathroom and went to my closet to get my red high wasted shorts and my black August Alsina half shirt and my red and black retro Jordan's I got in the shower and stayed about 15 minutes and got out the tub and put on my clothes when I finished I grabbed my phone and charger and went down stairs to the kitchen to get a muffin a box of orange juice and got in my red Challenger plugged my phone up to the radio and started listening to August Alsina song What She Do while I was on my way to school after the song went off my best friend Markayla called me

Phone Convo:

Markayla: Wassup Bae

Me: Nun boo on my way to school.

Markayla: OK see you when you get here bye Bae.

Me: bye boo

After I got off the phone I had 30 to get to school and got caught in traffic for 20 minutes and I finally made it on campus and circled around four times to find Markayla sitting on the hood of her 2016 dodge challenger  and then pulled up an d got out of the car for Markayla to tell me that we were going to one of august alsina concerts and we jumped in excitement.

Me and Markayla is going to our first August Alsina concert.

"omg what would I wear we have to go shopping." I told Markayla . "I have to get my hair and nails done can you go with me please?" I begged Markayla.

Markayla's Pov

When I told Ava that we were going to August Alsina's concert she freaked she was worried about what she was going to wear Friday was already here but it was only Monday I told Ava to calm down we were both excited to go and see August because we love him so much and we were going to get to meet him cause I can.get back stage passes my brother is one of August's body guards and he told me that he would get them for me as a birthday present cause he didn't get me nothing for my birthday which was last month and my mother said that Ava could spend the night and we are going to have a sleep over my mom is out of go in for a while she is an model and she had to leave town for a couple of months and she would be back around December even though we are like three weeks into the new year and she left me 7,000 dollars so I could do what ever I needed to do and she would add money to the card that she left for me weekly so that way me and Ava are going shopping after school Friday morning cause her mom is out of town with my mom they have the same job and they are best friends and they will come back the same day which is the day before Christmas Eve and we are going to turn up while they are gone since we are in the 11th grade it is certain days that we have to go to school and this week we only had to come today so we are going back to me house after school and she is staying the week over my house then next week I am going over her house.

************************

Sorry it's short

I hope y'all like my first chapter inbox me if you wanna be in the story let me know what you think it is my first story so lmk

~lamarshae