Chapter Six

Ava Pov

So I woke up and it was Saturday morning and then I looked around confused because I know that was a dream but it felt so real.

I looked at my phone to see a text message from a unknown number so I was about to respond and ask who it was but then I had a incoming call, I looked at the caller i.d and it had unknown so me being me I answered it.

August Pov

I woke up and for some reason I had that girl that I met on my mind, what was her name....Ava yea that's it she was on my mind so I just text her but she didn't respond so I thought that maybe she still sleep so I waited a little while and then I called her. She answered on like the third ring.

Me: Helluh (Thick NOLA Accent)

Ava: Hello who is this?

Me: August

Ava: ohh wassuh what's Poppin?

Me: Nun uhh I gotta talk to you about last night it ain't nun bad or nothing I just need to know a few things so if it is ok with you I can come get you and we can go to my house chill and talk or stay at your house and chill, so what you want to do?

Ava: You can come over my house and we can talk I'll text you my address.

Me: ok I'll be over in like 30 minutes

Ava: ok see you then.

Me: bye see ya late

End of phone call

When we got off the phone Ava sent me her address so I could talk to her I ain't a bad person or nothing but last night when she started crying her ass looked like she was faking or drunk one or the other and he only reason o didn't say nothing then is because y'all know me and I ain't the type of person to just talk to a kid any kind of way and I honestly thought she was a grown ass woman until she said something but I'm about to tell her what's up or whatever.

I pulled up to the address she gave me and it was this big ass house I got out of my range rover and went to knock on the door.

Ava

I am just now getting out of the shower so I slipped on a red and black panty and bra set with a white half shirt and some booty shorts.

I am not wearing clothes like this just because August is coming over I wear stuff like this every day of the week ain't nobody here but me I had to come back to my house for a while because Markayla had to go with her grandmother.

Even though that dream wasn't real half of it was because I found the messages from my mom I mist have been sleep texting her or something I don't know but I was walking down stairs to go watch TV when I heard some one knocking so I cut down the music that was play and just so happen to be august song porn star

I looked out the peek hole and saw august.
I hurried up and cut that song off because him being at my house and me playing a song about how some girl was riding him into a good idea.

I opened the door so that he could come in I wasn't really paying no mind to what he was doing until he said DAMN!!!

Me: What is some wrong with my clothes or sum cause you staring pretty hard?