Chapter Four

Ava Pov

So today is still Friday and I feel asleep because Markayla and Kelsiee were in the guest room making out but no sex.

So the concert starts at 9:30 and it is 8:00 so I got up ran up stairs to tell Markayla but she was already in the shower so I ran to my room and got in the shower and put on my red body fitted dress (short) not to short but a little bit above the knees and put on my gold heels and put a red wash out dye on my hair light red but not the rachet red. I put on sum eyeliner (gold) and some mascara with a little bit of red and gold eye shadow and some red lipstick then by that time me and Markayla was ready and we wad walking down the stairs when I notice that we were wearing the same thing but she had on black and silver with a black wash out dye.

Markayla: why you always copying me.

Me: Girl I am not-gco

Markayla:Uhh stfu it is time to go so come on.

Ava POV

So me and Markayla was walking into the building and My Bae August Alsina was coming out.

A/N: Hey y'all I am changing their ages to 15 and their moms are out of town for a while.

Me and Markayla were on our way to the front of the crowd when august starts to sing ghetto and he stopped then asked for me and Markayla to the stage.

August POV

So wassup y'all OK so when I started to sing my song I seen this sexy ass girl that look like she about 20.

I was singin and did not want shawty to know that I saw sum that I liked so I called her and the girl that she was standing by to the stage.

August: hold on y'all stop DA music I want ma and her friend to come up on DA stage for me.

Security:which one?

August: The one in the gold and red an her friend in the white and silver.

Ava pov

Me and Markayla went up to the stage where August was and he took my hand and started to sing to me he was singing WHAT SHE DO and while he was singing to me he asked if me and Markayla was going to dance for him.

August: Ma you and ya friend not gone dance for me?

Ava/Markayla: yea all yhu had to do was say sum .

Ava POV

I started to grind on his dick and could feel him getting hard then he bent me over and I started to twerk on him as he was grindin on my ass with his dick Markayla was just twerking like I was but he was only dancing on me and he asked me if I could stay on stage until the concert was over and I told him sure and Markayla was doing her thank with Chris Brown.

After the concert

August POV

So me and Lil ma was walking to my dress up room and I asked was she a fan of mine and she said no cause that would mean that I only look at you in one way and that is you being famous but honestly I think of you as a normal person and my future Bae so really I'm in love with your personality. And I would like to date you but that can't happed.

August. Why not I like you to so why not.

Ava. Because I am only a child.

August. Wat do you mean how old are you?

Ava: 15 but it is OK I am too young I know a girl can only wish right.

August. Ma wats ur name

Ava: Ava

August: OK Ava I don't care how old you are you can still be my baby mama.

Ava: (starts to cry) but you could catch a case

August no one will know you had me thinking you were twenty so here is my number umma be in town for a while call me

Y'all vote and comment I am getting reads but no votes or comments so please do so.

I also need someone to be a new character so comment your name and things about you please😀😊

Follow my IG @august_xxalsina