Chapter 13

Ava

Well I woke up laying right next to August I sat up in the bed and thought about the things that happened last night."So much for waiting." I said to my self. Last night was great it was almost and disaster because aug os so big and white me being so little and it being my first time it was extremely painful but all in all it waa a good night. I really don't know if I want to wait anymore I'm just going to let things happen on their own I really don't mind being with august but I just don't know I should tell him that I decided to be with him hopefully be don't break my heart.

I got up out of the Ben and wrapped the sheet around me and walkes to the bathroom. Once I entered the bathroom I closed the door behind me. I walked ovee to the sink and pulled one an extra toothbrush out of the drawer. I turned the sink water on and began to brush my teeth. Once I finshed I walked over to the run and turned on the the hot water and stopped up the bath tub. After dropping to the sheet I entered the tub and just sunk down in the water thinking about everything that is going on.

My mom is gone out of town I haven't heard from her since the day after the concert which was about 3 or 4 months ago. What will she think of me when she find out what I did I just really don't know but hopefully August don't think I'm crazy for changing my mind so quickly.

After taking a bath I got out of thr tub and grabbed a towel off of the rack. I rapped the towel around me and walked of the bathroom and back into August's room. I walked over to August dresser and grabbed a pair of his new polo Ralph Lauren briefs and a t-shirt. I closed the drawer and dropped the towel, I put on the underwear and was in the process of of putting on the shirt when I heard August shuffle in the bed. I turned around to see him sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Good morning August." I said while putting on the shirt then walking over to him.

"Good morning love." He said after wrapping his arms around my waist.

I sat in his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck and pecking his lips in the process.

He lightly grabbed my chin and pulled me back in. He began kissing me with more passion then I had showed in that little peck. I depened the kiss as he added tongue, we sat like that for about five minutes then I slowly pulled away.

"I see you done changed your mind about us just being friends." August stated with a slight smirk

"Yeah I figured why not there's  no reason for me to try and pretend that last night didn't happen." I said with a slight smirk on my face.

"So you really want to give us a try?" August asked with a brow raised

"Yes, I want to give us a try as long as you don't break my heart." I said seriously

" I won't I promise but don't you be out here cheating on me with one of them lil niggas." He said in same tone I just used with him

"I won't as long as you don't give in to none of your many hoes." I said cause anybody who know aug knows he have countless hoes and I ain't scared to kill me a bitch.

August started laughing and looked at me to see that I wasn't so he quickly stopped.

"Aight baybeh I hear ya I ain't gone cheat on you, I swear on my life." He said

"Well as long as we clear on what we should and should not do then this should work...oh and I'm going to have to talk to my mom and see if I can change to home school. So if its ok with you in going to be over here during the week and just go home on the weekends." I said cause even though I live with my mama she is never home.

"Baybeh you can move in if you want to. Then on the days your mama is home you can just go there and be with her the few days few days that she is home and just come back to me when she leave." He said

"I don't know August I don't want to be here getting on your nerves. What if I be here to long and you start to dislike me or what if you friends want to come over and they see me here then what?"

I said not wanting to be a burden on him even though I said I will be over here during the week I was going to do my work here then leave and come back to sleep not to just be living off of him.

"Don't worry about none of that stuff cause the only people that be here is my sista, brother, his girl, and my nieces but when they come I will let you know so we can figure something out." August said still trying to convince me to stay.

"Alright August have it you way then."I said giving in to him then out of nowhere I thought of markayla

"August have you heard from you heard from you from Chris bitch ass?"I asked not really giving a flying fuck about Chris bitch ass

"Nah I really javnt talked to him since that day but he did call me one day talking about he ain't ready gor no baby and he don't want to go back to jail cause that what's gone happen after he killed you friend or some shit he said." August said repeating what Chris had said to him

"Awl well we need to go check on them but not today I just wanna chill with you," I said while rubbing my hand down his chest and touching his dick

"Oh really...?" Was all that was said before august laid back and flipped us over so that he was on top...

************************************
Sorry y'all no sex scene yet but soon maybe when I get it to chapter 20 then I will give y'all one...