Chapter 2

Markayla Pov

After I got off the phone with Ava I got a message from this app which said that august alsina would be performing at a club in our town .

I was standing outside waiting on Ava as she pulled up in the school parking lot.

I jumped on Ava and said best friend we are going to see August Alsina Friday night.

We both jumped up and down in excitement, Me and Ava took all of the same classes together so we walked to first period which was English.

Ms. Richardson always wanted us to play educational games on the permetian board but me and Ava watched videos and stuff on Instagram on our phones .

I knew.that it was gone be a long day at school cause there was so many fights at school over the new boy

Hoe's been braking their back over him but he has not been entertaining them be cause it seems like he is no really interested in most of the girls cause he seems gay but not my prob but anyway.

My name is Markayla Jones I am about 5'5 with long sandy brown hair but it is puffy my best friend name is Ava Jones no we are not nun to each other.

Sometimes I think that Ava is bi or something but one day at school she was walking in the hall and both of us went in the bathroom and she said I asked my mom if you could go out with us the next time we went out and she asked if I was one of those gay girls and she said she told her mom no and then she said are you and I said I am a little. But I won't act like that around her and she said OK so you bi and I said yes she said I did not know that then she said I would ask you sum but I ain't so just figure out the question and after a while I said no no no .

After that I said I have to go cause I asked to go get sum water and I peep out the door and said somebody was in the hall and she peeped out the door and it was her teacher Mr woods and he was trying to find her and two other students. So Ava and Junayae (oneyae) he likes to be called Lil junyeezy (Lil oneyeezy) but anyways
her and Junayae dipped on his ass and struck out the side door.

Second period came and we was in Mr. Knights class which is geography.

Mr. Knight don't even be teaching he just go through slides on the permetian board and read what the slides says then give us a whole lot of work to do.

Seventh Period

It was seventh period and it was time for us to go home and me and Ava was walking to our cars when some girl walked up to us and started to say sum to Ava.

Ava pov

Me and Markayla was walking when Shakina walked up to us and started talking to me about her boyfriend Na'sheay said that I gave him head.

Me: I don't even like Na'sheay he walked up to me one day and asked me could I give him sum head or duck him and I told him no and he kept asking so I walked off and he followed me so I asked if he had a girl and he said yes I told him good now go ask her for sum

Shakina: ok wat ever bye

Me: bye hoe

So what was that about Markayla asked

Me: This girl named shakina was trying to accuse me of sucking her Biggs duck I don't even go down like that and you know me.

Markayla: Well if she come up to you with that again let me know cause ain't nobody coming up to best friend like that ,like she known you her whole life or sum.

She must not know we will beat her ads and step over her like ain't shit  happend?

Me: I don't think she do but she need to find out real quick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all liked it but I need sum help if you  wanna write  a chapter or two inbox me and I will let you