Chapter 1: I Found An Android!

*Author's P.O.V*

Luffy walked down a street with bags in hand. He had been given the important task of picking up meat from the market for dinner tonight. It took some time for everyone on the ship to get used to the high tech island they had arrived on.

It seemed to be all holograms and androids here. Actually, the androids were owned by specific humans. Apparently, this guy had made all of the androids on the island. He had made them as basic helpers, but soon expanded them into different series... It's strange, but true.

Anywho, Luffy was walking and was surprised to see a small boy lying face down on the ground. He looked around to see other people only sparing glances at the boy.

Luffy shook his head as he bent over to ask the person was he okay. However, there was no response. Luffy soon picked up the light in weight and pale in skin tone boy. He then rushed off to his ship ignoring the stares and murmuring he received from the surrounding people.

"Where's Chopper?!" yelled Luffy as he ran onto the ship.

"What's wrong Luffy?" asked Chopper as he tilted his head to the side.

"This," Luffy said as he held out his arms.

"A boy? What happened?" asked Chopper.

"I found him lying on the street," explained Luffy. "And, he wasn't lying there to take a nap either."

Chopper nodded his head and decided to take a look at the boy.

"What's with all the noise Luffy?" asked Zoro.

"Did you bring the meat?" asked Sanji as he came out of the kitchen.

Luffy nodded his head. "Yeah! And, I found someone lying on the ground in the middle of town!"

"Is that so?" asked Franky.

"Yup!" cheered Luffy.

"Is that who Chopper is checking on now?" asked Robin.

Luffy nodded his head.

"I hope he'll be okay," said Nami. "Wait, do you even know who that person?"

Luffy shook his head. "But, he didn't have any weapons or anything on him."

"Luffy! Everyone!" called Chopper, voice filled with worry.

They ran into the room.

"What is it Chopper?!" the group exclaimed as they ran into the room.

"I think," said Chopper as he looked away from the pale body that lay on the hospital bed. "He's dead."

Everyone, but Chopper and Franky, looked with wide eyes.

"Looks like I was too late..." muttered Luffy.

Franky shook his head. "He's not dead."

Everyone looked at Franky confused.

"What do you mean, Franky?" asked Chopper.

"He's an android," said Franky as he walked to the hospital bed. "It's strange though. He has a human brain and heart. ... Also, I don't quite know what happened to make him disable."

"Can you fix him?" asked Robin.

"I can try," responded Franky.

Everyone then let Franky get to work.

~(@)0OO0(@)~

*Luffy's P.O.V*

A decent amount of time passed. The group and myself had wondered what was going to happen. Franky then came out of the room with a large grin on his face.