Chapter 2: Uke Bot? Please Explain

*Author's P.O.V*

Ukene blinked a few minutes and said, "Wait a moment..." He then sighed as he began to make a new contract for Luffy and himself.

After about five minutes, which was longer than the newer androids, he stopped and tilted his head to the side.

"Do you want to name me something else?" he asked.

Luffy shook his head. "Ukene is a cute name."

Ukene then blushed and nodded his head. "Thank you." He then went back into making the contract which added another five minutes.

In total, it took him ten minutes to finish making the contract. This is something Franky noted to add onto his thought that Ukene was an older model Android.

"So," hummed Luffy. "Can you explain now?"

Ukene sighed yet again.

~(@)0OO0(@)~

*Ukene's P.O.V*

I put my arm out and let the hologram appear.

Luffy tilted his head and started with a small,"What's-"

I interrupted with a, "Just watch, and know I use this for pretty much all explanations."

Luffy and the rest of the crew nodded.

The hologram message that appeared in large letters was, 'Uke Bot, What is it?'

"Hello, said the man on the screen. It was painful though, since I was programmed now not to hear his name. I am Professor *****. I am the creator of these androids and I shall tell you about my, at this time, latest release... A Uke Bot!

Ukene was in the hologram as well. Only, he was posing in a maid costume.

"These lovely boy bots are in the divisions of all purpose use. They are mainly for BL, or boys love, purposes, but can be used to have that one best friend that you've never had with women. They come in all sizes and enjoy the kindness that you give them!

"To finish, a Uke Bot is a lover android made for dominant men who want a cute shota in their live. However, that's only by definition! In reality, these little angels, can be used for simple cleaning and other activities! So, yeah! That's all!"

"Is that for guy for real?" asked Nami as a tick mark appeared on her forehead.

I nodded not thinking anything strange of it. I loved him for his quirkiness.

"He said his name in that video, didn't he?" asked Sanji. "***** something, right?"

I nodded my head. "I am programmed to not be able to hear it, at this moment... And, possibly forever."

I felt tears brim at my eyes. I wanted him to let me find him. Why did he choose to vanish now? And why try so hard to not let me find him... Had I done something so terrible? What did I do?

I then felt a small, gentle pat on my head. I looked up to see Luffy looking back at me. I soon remembered that I had made a contract with this person... I decided to suck it up and deal with it.

I thought this new person, Luffy, was nice anyway.

~(@)0OO0(@)~

I sat at the table and watched as the crew devoured the food. I wasn't really hungry, but I did take a small meal as to not be rude to Sanji.

I could feel eyes on me as I ate, but I chose to ignore them.

I finished my food and thanked Sanji again for the meal. I then washed my dishes and waited for everyone to finish so that I could wash theirs as well.

I gave a small smile to Chopper. Apparently, when he thought I was human, he had tried his very best to save me. What a good reindeer he was.

I sighed as I decided to do a internal damage check, just to make sure all was good.

I sat down and crossed my legs together. Everyone probably thought I was doing some kind of meditation.

I checked and made sure all of my numbers were in place. I looked through and saw everything was good. My heart skipped as I saw the passcode that I didn't know. It was the passcode to my memories of the Professor and myself. I bit down on the side of my cheek as I clicked the hint button. Which was only, 'The best memory we've had!'

The only memory I have is how I came to be. And, I've tried to put in everything possible from that memory, and I've got absolutely nothing out of it.

My heart sank as I continued searching the realm of numbers. I then landed at my Luffy memory bank. It was just barely filling up with memories that I didn't know I found precious until I saw them in the jar.

I smiled a small smile and sighed as I had finished completely.

I soon came out of the state as Luffy called me.

"Yes?" I asked as I looked up at him.

He looked back at and just stared.

A song instantly snapped into my head and I decided to break our staring contest with,

He looked at me, and I looked at him~ He looked at me, and I looked at HIM~

This repeated for a total of thirty seconds until everyone bursted into laughter, me along with them.

"What was that?" asked Zoro as he chuckled.

I chuckled. "It was the first thing that came to mind..."

I then stood and began to wash the dishes. Well, it was more so I snatched the dishes from Sanji's hands and argued him down until he would let me wash the dishes. He was one tough cookie!

~(@)0OO0(@)~

I sat down and stared out into the ocean. I remembered how my home island was only but a few miles from here.

I shook my head before my mind could even wonder back to that. Those times were all with the Professor, and what was the use if I couldn't even remember his name?

"It's pretty isn't it?" asked Luffy as he smiled at me.

"Hm," I said as I nodded.

It then became silent. Not that I minded, really.

"So," said Luffy. "How do you like it on the ship? Franky just made it not too long ago!"

"It's really nice," I said as I gave the captain a small smile. "The ship and the people on it."

Luffy grinned. He seemed quite pleased by my response.

He then looked to watch the sun set on the blue horizon.

"Thanks," he said as he smiled. Luffy then began to think about something. "Hey, where do you want to sleep?"

"Anywhere's fine," I said. "I am basically all metal and bolts after all."

"Not really," said Luffy. "That professor guy made you with some actual human parts as well! So, you're not only a robot, but a feeling and genuine human being also!"

I blushed slightly. "T... Thank you..."

Luffy then nodded and began to think again. "I guess, since we made that contract, you can sleep in my room."

I blushed at this statement.

"But," continued Luffy. "I only have one bed, so you'll have to sleep on it with me!"

He then grinned.

I blushed even more at this bold statement. Does he even know what he's saying?!

"S... Sure," I eventually responded.

Luffy then nodded his head and walked away.

Sleeping together? ... I don't think I can handle that! ./////-/////. ( ← Robot face, lol)