Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto (neither the manga nor the anime) all credits go to Masashi Kishimoto, I only own my original characters.

---

I grabbed the map that the Hokage had given me and decided to head to my new house, the one that had been marked with a red circle.

I concentrated on knowing where it was located by paying attention to things on the way that were important, the most important of all, the place where I would have to eat for many days was some type of restaurant that had 'Ichiraku's' written on it and smelled delicious. Unfortunately I still had no money :'(. 

---

I arrived to my new 'home', in one word, it was 'plain'. It seemed to be empty even though it had all the furniture that I would need. Maybe it needed a bit of personal touch? When I have time I'll paint the walls in another colour, I like the colour blue so I might use that. I layed on the couch and turned the TV on, I just felled Deja vú...

After a half an hour just watching thrash programs I decided to go and check the frige, save for a bottle of water and a lemon there was nothing else...I smelled the lemon, it smells disgusting. I threw it in the rubbish bin that, let me tell you, was in the corner of the room, let's hope that I'm good at other ninja stuff too!

Someone knocked on the door, I opened it and, surprise!, it was my 'best friend', Luka. The next thing I felt was my head hitting the floor, hard, I opened my eyes as my head started to ache and my vision started to fade in and out. ''Jeez, what the? Luka!'' I murmured, taking deep breathes and hoping that it was nothing serious

''I really need to stop doing that...but I couldn't help it!! I missed you soo much!!!''

I closed my eyes again, I was starting to smell blood and I felt as if I was losing conciousness 'Sunmin come on! You're a ninja now you can't die for a stupid thing like this!' 

I felt as if a weigh was being lifted off of me...wait what? I opened my eyes again, Kakashi had done it.

''Are you OK? There is a lot of blood.''

That's when I blacked out.