Chapter Three

"No Steve, its me" he removes his hood. "Peter. Peter Parker"

I let out a deep sigh and my heart starts beating again.

"I'm sorry Peter. I was just hoping-"

He puts a hand on my shoulder and looks at me with concern

"I know," he says and lets out a sigh " I'm sorry, I was kinda forced to follow you. You need to listen for minute. Steve the whole team is worried about you. You just haven't been the same since... Since you found out he was The Winter Soldier."

"But he's not a bad guy. He's not the bad guy."

"We don't know that. He tried to kill Nick, hell he tried to kill you Steve. To everyone else he is a threat."

"But he didn't, kill me Peter! He didn't. He had the chance, but he didn't take it. I know my Bucky is still in there. He just need someone to help... jog his memory."

He starts to move closer until our noses are touching

"Where do you think you're gonna find him?"

"I don't know Peter, but this is something I got to do alone. It's probably best that you head back to headquarters and be ready in case anything happens."

"What do you expect to happen Steve?" His eyes are narrowed at me like he's suspicious I'm doing something wrong.

"I don't know, but you gotta be ready for anything."

I stare at him until he turns and starts to swing back to HQ. I don't know what's going on but now I know I'm being spied on. I'm being followed and not just by Spidey.

I turn and walk back towards the city. I'm not gonna take any chances tonight. Not now.

***

I finally arrived back at my apartment and took a shower. I watched the dirt wash down the drain and let myself get lost in my own thoughts.

I feel the hot water run down my body and inhale deeply and exhale slowly.

How am I going to find Bucky?

***

Author's Note

Sorry these chapters are so short. I promise my next update will be longer. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far :)