A relaxed day

The next morning I woke up and Ray wasn't there. I walked around the house to looking for Ray he wasn't there then went in Roland room to check on him he wasn't there. I guess they went out some where. I did my hygiene thing and had put on some shorts and a tank top. I walked over to the kitchen and someone grabbed me.

Yn : Ahh

Ray : Its ok baby I got you.

Yn : You scared me.

Ray : My bad even if I knew that was gonna happen.

Yn : ( play hit him ) Your so mean.

Ray : Aww don't cry.

Yn : I'm not crying. So where's our son

Ray : YOU LOST ROLAND OH MY GOD.

Yn : WHAT YOU MEAN I LOST HIM I THOUGHT YOU HAD HIM. OH MY GOD MY BABY.

Ray : *lol* Its ok I dropped him off at my momma house.

Yn : Ugh your so mean.

Ray : *Lol*

Yn : That's not funny

Ray : *lol* You should of seen you face.

Yn : *lol* Sleep on the couch.

Ray : * picks you up * Oh come on baby it was a joke I'm sorry. I love you. * pokes out his lips for a kiss*

Yn : I love you to * kiss him * what happened I thought you and Roland was going to the park.

Ray : Nope I wanted to spend time with my wife alone.

Yn : Alone

Ray : Mmh *bit his lip*

We kissed again Ray carried me to the room and closed the door. We laid on the bed without braking the kiss he ran his fingers in my hair. He put his hand in my shorts making me moan softly. After that you know what happened. I stepped in the shower the wash up then Ray stepped in with me.

Yn : Why are you in here.

Ray : I'm helping in saving the world.

Yn : By sharing the same bath.

Ray : Yeah better get use to it. I'm gonna be in here with you mornings and nights.

Yn : *lol*

Ray : We eco friendly now.

Yn : *Lol* Shut up.

We took a shower ate lunch then laid on our bed.

Yn : What you think our future is gonna be like.

Ray : Well so far we got what we wanted our own house a son and our dream jobs. But I was thinking that we could travel the U.S. and teach Roland a few things.

Yn : Yeah that would be nice. Go to D.C , New York just show him around the world then just California.

Ray phone rang he picked it up and put it on speaker.

Ray M : Hey

Ray : Hey Ma you ok you sound worried.

Ray M : No

Ray : What's wrong.

Ray M : I can't find Roland.

Ray : What

Yn : What you mean you can't find my son.

Ray : We're on our way.

Yn : Oh my god.