Jealous

After we were done we went to practice. I got dress and Michelle and I went to the dance room with the other dancers. And they were just talking. So Alley started that she wanted to get loud.

Alley : Roc is such a sweetheart and he is so funny such a good kisser.

She smirked and darted her eyes at me.

Alley : He's inviting me over to meet his other friends tonight I can't wait and we're going ice skating.

I went over to alley I knew what she was trying to make me jealous.

Yn : Alley I'm not stupid.

Alley : What are you talking about I'm only talking about me and Roc new relationship. Ahh he gives to best kisses

Yn : Girl I know what you're doing your trying your soooo hard to make me jealous and it's not working. I go with someone I really love. So you can stop. You're making yourself look stupid.

We got started with practice. After practice was over me. And Ray was talking in the locker room.

Ray : So you like my hair.

Yn : Yeah * twirling his hair through her fingers *

Ray : Why

Yn : It's so natural and soft.

Right in the middle of it, Roc came.

Roc : Hey can Y'all come over to my Dorm for movie night.

Ray : You wanna go Yn.

Yn : Yeah.

Ray : Will be there.

Roc : Alright.

Roc left and we went back to flirting.

Ray : You ready to go.

Yn : Yeah.

We left the band room. Ray walked me to my dorm.

Ray : I'll come and get out after I'm done getting ready.

Yn : Ok

I got my clothes. hopped in the shower and did my hygiene thing.

Ray came and me him walked over to Roc and Prod dorm.

Prod answered the door.

Ray : What's up guys.

Yn : Heeeyyy

Everyone : Hi.

Prince : Y'all remember Luna from dance class.

Yn : Yeah hey

Ray : Wassup.

We sat on the couch watching exorcist 2 and everyone was coupled up. Ray and I sat on the couch to Prod and Michelle. Prince and Luna were hugged up on the floor with Roc and Alley. I rested my head oh Ray's chest. With his arms wrapped around me while we watched the movie. Alley was swapping spit with Roc tongue kissing him. After she let him breathe she darted her eyes towards me. I felt her staring at me. I looked at her. She smirked. I ended up with a confused look. Ray tapped me.

Ray : You ok.

Yn : Yeah

Ray : It's too scary for you.

Yn : No. I'm not a Lil bitch.

We kiss and finished watching the movie. After the movie was over. Ray walked me over to my dorm. We kissed goodnight. After he left I did my hygiene routine and went to sleep.