Chapter 4

Jaden’s P.O.V.:

I was woken up by my phone ringing on my bedside table, “Hello.”

“Jaden,” my manger, Jacob said, “Are you ready for your concert tonight?”

“Of course, why?” He never asked me if I was ‘ready for a concert’ because he knew I was always ready.

“I’m not sure how to say this but my brother called me last night, worried about his daughter.” I was very confused at this point; what does this have to do with me? I don’t know his brother or his daughter. “His daughter is a girl named Jenny that you’re supposedly taking to a concert tonight.” Now this was all making sense and I was also feeling even more awkward.

“Uh, yes, this is weird, but yes. I didn’t know it was your brother’s daughter; I met her yesterday and actually meet her parents. I was going to bring her to my concert tonight to see what she thought and…” I trailed off not wanting him to know the rest.

“And what, Jaden?” Dammit!

“I really like her and I just think that this would be a good way to introduce her to what is my life.” I was feeling uncomfortable telling Jenny’s, dad’s brother this and also my manager.

The other end was quiet for a little before he finally spoke, “Well… Jaden, you seem pretty set on this considering that you want to take her to your concert so I’ll let you but I also promised my brother that I would keep an eye out or her.”

I was relived; I also felt like now I should introduce myself to her parents before we leave so, that’s what I’m going to do. I felt like this was something I needed to do.

Jacob and I hung up the phone and then everything started to sink in and I was getting nervous. I slowly got up, out of bed and went to take a cold shower.

Jesy’s P.O.V.:

“Honey… honey… wake up,” I heard someone say as they shook me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that it was my mom.

“What time is it?” She never woke me up unless it was for school and I technically didn’t start school until next week.

“It’s almost 9 o’clock; I woke you up because we need to talk about Jaden and this concert.” I sat up, worried now and the worried showed on my face because my mom quickly cleared things up for me, “It’s not bad, it’s good; you can go to that concert tonight with Jaden.” I sat straight up and hugged my mother, thanking her for letting me go. I know that I heard James say that he could cancel on me but I doubted it; Jaden wouldn’t do that, I know I just met him but he’s just not one of those people. You can tell by the way he is and his personality, it’s not him. My mom got up and left my room, to go make breakfast for me before we start unpacking more. I finally dragged myself out of bed and walked to my bathroom; washed my face, brushed my teeth, and took a shower. I came out of the bathroom and put on a loose muscle tee and a pair of denim shorts, then, walked downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning, Jesy," James said from the island in the middle of the kitchen, as my mom cooked breakfast. 

I smiled at James and said, "Good morning," back to him as I sat next to him. James can never replace my real father but I should at least respect him, get to know him, and give him a chance. It wouldn't be far if I automatically shut him out just because he wasn't my real father; my mom really likes him, I have to at least try for her, she deserve that much, at least, and for all I know, James could be a really good guy. After a nice breakfast, we all went upstairs and they helped me with unpacking more of my stuff.

Everything was unpacked and my room looked very nice. "Oh my gosh, honey, it’s nearly 4:15, you should be getting ready. We'll go now," my mom said, dragging James out of my room and into there's, down the hall.

I walked into my bathroom and started to get ready; I straighten a few pieces of hair that didn't dry straight and put my makeup on. Then, I walked to my bedroom and picked out an outfit; a white crop top with a heart cut out in the back, with a black bandeau underneath, a pair of black, high waited, distressed shorts, and my pink vans. I grabbed my phone off the charger and walked downstairs to wait.

When Jaden arrived he introduced himself to my parents again and then I told them goodbye, giving my mom a hug and a kiss on the check and then Jaden lead me outside and into a black SUV, with tinted windows. When I got in the car I saw a guy, with a big build, in the front seat, driving. Mateo joined him in the front and Moises was in the back with Jaden and I, I was in the middle of the two. 

"Aye, its Jesy again," Mateo said, looking back at me as we started to move. 

"It’s a pleasure seeing you again," Moises said, giving me a big grin. The ride to the concert was fun and full of laughter until, Moises started flirting with me and I could tell Jaden grew angry. It was awkward for me; I don’t want to be the cause of two best friends get into a fight. 

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my thigh. Jaden's. I smiled to myself and continued to listen to the conversation going on around me and Moises stopped flirting with me. 

As the car came to a slow and steady stop, I heard screaming. I looked at Jaden with a puzzled look and he just smiled and now I was even more confused than before. The driver got out and came around the front of the car and over to Jaden’s door. Jaden got out and I saw the screaming girls try to touch him but he was protected by a group of men who looked like bodyguards. What the hell is going on? Moises started to push me towards the door and I slowly got out behind Jaden with Moises following me. Jaden grabbed my hand and smiled at me then, guided me as we were protected by the men. 

I saw a stage come in view and I was lead to it and we came into, what I figured was, the backstage. I stopped walking; making Jaden also stop but Moises and Mateo continued walking.

"Uh, Jaden, care to explain what's going on?" I asked him, wanting answers for my confusion.

Jaden smirked, "This is my life." Before I could ask anymore Jaden was dragged away by an older man but I was soon joined by Mateo and Moises. 

"Has Jaden informed you yet?" Moises asked, sounding amused.

"Kind of, he was very unclear. What does 'this is my life' mean?" I asked, putting air quotes around "this is my life". 

"Jaden is a rapper with his own clothing line. This is his concert and these are his clothes. We are the msfts," Moises emphasized "his concert" and pointed to each of their outfits and I know he also meant Jaden’s outfit. I was in shock. Jaden is famous. I was honestly speechless and then I heard music start, followed by Jaden's voice. Rapping.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that it took so long for me to get this updated but here it is! 

YAY!! 

If you liked it then 

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN! 

I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY VERY MUCH!

--Samantha<3