Dream Twin Troublemakers

Maka's POV

Wandering around, I find myself in a dark room when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. An eleven year-old girl with blonde hair which has been cut short stares at me with her dull emerald green eyes.

"Hello I'm Seni." she says, her voice lifeless and low.

Another girl similar to the short-haired pops out next to me and hangs her arms around mine. She looks exactly like Ines: pale and skinny, short blonde hair, but the only difference was Ines was joyful and energetic, compared to Seni who was quiet and lonely. Also, a small part of Ines's hair was braided to the right side of her head.

"Hi I'm Ines!" she drops her arms from my shoulder and brings her hands in front of her. "Wanna play?" she asks, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

I thought for a moment before nodding my head, "Okay, but just for a short while."

"YAY!"

She starts to run and I end up chasing her.

The dark and eerily silent room was filled with only the laughs of Ines, and the sobs of Seni. I suddenly felt guilty.

I stopped running and called out to a now giggling Ines, "Hey Ines?"

"Yes?"

"Why don't we let Seni join our game of tag? She seems to be sad and lonely."

"Hmmph! You want her to play? She' soo boring and she never plays with me! She's always like that! Sitting in the corner, sobbing!"

I looked at Seni. She was lonely. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and I held out my hand. She looks at it and back me. Then looks back at the hand again and her sad look changes into sinister one, a devilish smirk tugs up her lips slowly.

"Why would you let me join? When you believe my sister?" she says and gripped my wrists tightly that it hurt. I yelped in pain. This girl's a strong one.

"You think you could escape Miss?" she flashes me a fake innocent look and tugs me harshly towards her. "And a little secret for me to tell you," she pulls my hair harshly that my ear is near her tiny lips, "...my sister... is telling a lie."

"LET GO!" I yell at her, and only to fall upon deaf ears.

Pulling my arm, but only to fail, I started to feel hopeless.

I know what this all means. I knew it was only a nightmare, but I was too ignorant to believe I am able to wake up in reality.

I felt like I was about to cry; from too much pain (since the girl's grip tightens more), and from losing hope but I refused to do it. From doing it, it will only increase her pleasure of tightening her hold.

But a traitorous tear fell.

It fell on the hand which the crazy girl was holding.

A shout came booming over the room.

"Hey Maka? O-Oi Maka!!"

It sounded so familiar. Like she had known it her whole life.

Soul? Yes. It is.

A grateful smile breaks into Maka's tear-stained face.

"I'm awake..." I whisper to myself and close my eyes as I slowly climb back to reality...

*

"AH!" I scream and end up falling on the floor in fright.

As I look around, I noticed that I'm back at Soul's room, and not the black room in my dream- no, nightmare. I let out a relieve breath and mumble, "Thank goodness."

Soul came bashing on the door with a tray which contains an apple, pancakes, eggs, and water.

"Hey, you okay?! I was trying to wake you up minutes ago but you didn't. Did you have a nightmare or something?" he asks, his voice full of concern.

"Yeah... I did." I mutter in response. I didn't want to show him that I could easily get scared by a nightmare.

"Me too. But hey don't worry, I'm here." he placed the tray on my nightstand and bent down to wipe away my tears and stroked my face. "Let's go."

I stood up and followed him put of his room towards the dining room and ate my breakfast there.

"I had mine too..." I heard Soul whisper to himself.

--------------------------

A/N: GUYS THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE READS AND LIKES! You guys know what I feel right now? I think I'm dying from too much happiness so THANK YOU SOOO MUCH ONCE AGAIN~!

DEDICATED TO: Everyone reading this

PS: Please continue reading and voting. And don't forget to comment too~!