Chapter three

Chapter three

Keera’s POV

I reached the small palace under half an hour and smiled at the men. “You want to come in?” Ethan asked me. “No.” I said and ran into the safety of the jungle.

Ethan’s POV

I watched her ran back the way she came. “You’ll find her later.” Seth told me as we reached the door I looked back and bit my lip. “I want to go after her.” I sighed as my sister opened the door. I smiled at her and hugged her. “You had us worried.” I told her as she hugged dad. “I’m sorry.” she sighed and looked behind her to Cole. “Hello again. I saw you had the she wolf guide you here. she is different. No one knows for sure how her mind works. One minute helping and kind the next ready to kill.” He sighed and shook his head. “the she wolf is my mate.” I told him. he froze. “Your mate. the she wolf.” he looked surprised. “How in the world will you get her to love you. to her your human. Nothing more nothing less. She fears humans. Just like any other animal.” He said and I clenched my fists. I need her by me. “I will find a way.” I told him and walked out in the jungle leaving my bag behind. I walked into the jungle and took a deep breath and Keera’s face appeared in front of mine upside down. she smiled. “E- Ethen.” She said I smiled. “Close. E-th-an.” I said slowly. She smiled. “Ethan?” I nodded. “Great. So what do you do for fun?” I asked her. she did a flip as she jumped down landing on her feet. Taking my hand she dragged me to a cliff. Letting go she ran to the edge and jumped off. I ran over and looked down the see a pool like area from the river formed there not twenty yards down. I jumped and swam with her. she relaxed and looked at me. “Ethan?” she asked me I looked at her. she put a hand to her mouth and lowered it. “Do you want to know how to talk?” I asked her she nodded eagerly. I smiled and started teaching her the alphabet. She was a fast learner.

Keera’s POV

I walked home soaked and looked at dad. “sorry” I told him. Ethan had taught me basic words today. Ones that could help me talk to him better. He made me watch his lips when I couldn’t say it right after a few times I would get it. “honey I saw you with the human.” He said lowering his head onto his paws. “Sorry father.” I whispered lowering my head as well. he sighed. “I knew this day would come. Your curious.  You wish to know things we can’t teach you.” mother said as my brothers and sisters sat by me. “Go. With him. if you wish.” Father told me. I shook my head. “I won’t leave you.” I said and hugged my father. “I wish to know human things. I want to know why I’m so different.”  He sighed. “I know.”

A week later

Ethan’s POV

I sighed looking at my angel. “I’m leaving tonight and I want you to come with me.” I told her she looked confused. “Why?” she asked me. “School. I go to a building and learn daily. It can help you know enough to go there and continue to learn. You just have to wear something different.” I told her not wanting any of the males at school to see her like this. Almost naked. She looked confused. “Keera you’d be safer.” She nodded. and stood up. “No. my mother a-and father. Brothers and sister. Can’t leave dem.” She said I smiled. “Them, not dem. I understand. They can come to if they wish.” I told her. “Wolves.” She said and I sighed. “So am I.” I said and took my clothes off standing in my boxers and transformed. She gasped and ran her hand through my fur. I transformed back behind a tree and put my clothes on. “come.” She said taking my hand and dragged me somewhere. I saw a family of wolves and she smiled at them.

Keera’s POV

I explained everything to my father and he looked Ethan over. “Not alone.” He looked at my brothers. “Who wishes to leave the pack to protect their sister.” He asked. I had promised he could come as well. but he refused saying this was his territory. Micah stood and sat beside me. “Very well. I hope to see you soon son. Daughter.” “Us as well father.” I told him he nodded and I wrapped my arms around him giving him a hug. He kissed me and looked at my mother as she jumped on me knocking me on my butt. I giggled and hugged her as the rest of my family gave me a goodbye hug.