Chapter five

Chapter five

Keera’s POV

The next morning they forced me to bath again. and brush my teeth. They tasted kinda funny after that and then the fixed my hair and gave me some new cloths. After I was ready Ethan smiled and put his arm around me. “Time for your very first day of school. Micah has to stay here.” he told me I nodded and Micah grumbled and sat down. I smiled and hugged him before I left.

When we reached a building Ethan took my hand. “Now don’t let go okay. I’m not losing you in there.” He said and got out. I followed his example as his friends pulled up beside him. I stuck to his side unsure. “what is it I have to do?” I asked Ethan. “First we get your schedule set up, don’t worry I’ll make sure you stay with me all day.” He told me and walked with me into school. I kept my head low as I took it all in. “by the way what do you want your last name to be?” he asked me. “wolf.” I smiled. he shook his head a small smile on his face.

I jumped when a bell rang Ethan chuckled. “It’s okay. That’s the warning bell.” He said after talking to an old lady. I nodded as he took my hand and lead me to my first class. “Sorry Mrs. Larimore. But I have to show the new girl to all her classes.” He said smiling at me then sitting at a desk an empty one next to him. “Name?” she asked me. “Keera. Keera Wolf.”  I told her lowering my head and raising it slightly. “Sit wherever you wish miss wolf.” She told me. I nodded and sat next to Ethan. He smiled and sent me a wink.

Ethan’s Pov

I saw Keera looked like she was having fun. The teachers liked how fast she learned. “So How you like school so far?” I asked her. “It is Fun. And boring.” I laughed and wrapped and arm around her. “Angel. I’m glad you like it.” she snuggled closer into me. I smiled and kissed her hair. She looked up at me. “why do I have to wear this it feels… word?” she asked me. “Weird. Not right.” I told her she nodded. “School dress code.” I told her. she bit her lip confused but nodded. I sighed and tightened my grip around her shoulders as we entered the cafeteria. “Hungry?” I asked her. she nodded. I had her sit next to my sister. “Stay here I’ll go get some food real quick.” I told her and ran over to the lunch line.

After getting our food I walked back and placed a tray in front of her. she poked the mystery meat. “what is this?” she asked as she liked her gravy covered finger. she made a face and pushed the food away making everyone at the table laugh. She looked at me confused. “We would be pretty surprised if you didn’t do what you just did. “that stuff is terrible.” I told her picking up the apple. “But it was all they had left.” I said handing her the apple picking mine up and took a bite. She did the same and smiled nodding.

After school Keera ran over to me and jumped onto the hood of my car smiling at me. “we going?” she asked looking around at every one leaving. I nodded. “and we’ll be back tomorrow.” I told her she groaned and got in the car. “can I get in my cloths when we get home?” she asked me I bit his lip and nodded. “My sister bought some cloth you choose a color and she’ll make it look as much like your cloths as best she can.” I told Keera. She nodded and stared out the window.

Keera’s POV

I watched Ethan’s sister work. She smiled at me every so often.  I was back in my clothing. Micah was next to me laying down. Ethan walked in and smiled at me. “You want to go for a walk in the woods?” he asked me I smiled brightly and followed him Micah not far behind me.

“So how you liking civilian life?” Ethan asked me. “What is civilian?” I asked. He chuckled. “Right. Uh. Normal human life.” he said. I nodded. “It is interesting. Hard and easy.” I told him. he smiled. “I didn’t expect that.” “No it is. Okay. I just miss my family.” I said. he smiled. “We’ll visit them sometime I promise.” He said pulling me into his arms and kissed my hair. As we crossed a little bridge. Smiling at him I ran and grabbed a nearby tree branch and swung myself into the tree. Ethan smiled at me and climbed the tree. “Why do you like it up here?” he asked me. “It is relaxing. Peaceful.” I said looking at him. Micah was at the base sitting waiting for us. “What I want to give you some chaperoned alone time.” he said making me laugh.