chapter four

Chapter four

Keera’s POV

I got strange looks in my new clothes. I managed to sneak my knife on the plane. I covered my ears as we took off looking at Ethan as he watched me. “It’s okay. That’s just the engine.” He said I looked at him confused. “The heart of the plane and brain.” He said. I nodded and whished Micah was here already.

When we reached a large house Ethan pulled the thing I was in to a stop. “what is it?” I asked pointing to the thing he smiled. “Car. Metal ride.” He said simply. I nodded. and opened the back seat door so Micah could get out he ran a round. “Wait. he can’t go in the woods until we take him around the territory lines.” Ethan told me I nodded and told Micah he groaned and followed me inside the house. people welcomed us.

“This must be Keera!” a woman said hugging me. she reminded me of my mother so I hugged her back. “jungle girl.” A male said holding his hand up I looked at it confused. Ethan laughed picking my hand up and making it hit his. “oh.” I said hugging Micah’s neck. “Micah.” I told them. and kissed his fur. A few people made a face when they got close to us. “They smell eh.” One of the woman said I rolled my eyes and hugged Micah. “Um can someone teach Keera how to bath?” Ethan asked. His sister and the woman that hugged me took my hands and a dragged me up stairs. Micah following growling. “Micah clam.” I told him. “If they hurt you!” he snarled. “Just come with me.” I told him.

I struggled to get in the tub of water they held me down as they put bubbles on me washing the dirt away. I struggled to escape and Micah was whining on the other side of the door. “Your next wolf!” Ethan’s sister yelled. He grumbled and stopped. “Micah!” I yelled. “What?” he asked me. “I have no idea what there doing to me!” I yelled and tried to get out again. only to be thrown back in the water. “Is everything okay in there?” Ethan asked. “NO!” I yelled at the same time his mother and sister yelled yes.

Soon as they had new cloths in me I ran out the door and shook my head to get rid of the water. and heard a loud howl as they began the torcher to Micah. Ethan looked from me to his now wet shirt. I smiled and he laughed. “Like a wolf.”  I pointed to myself. “She wolf.” He sighed. “Yep. Keera. You are one of a kind angel.” I pointed to him. “What is werewolf?” I asked him. he smiled. “Come.” He said taking my hand and having me follow his to a room. “This is my room yours is next door.” he told me. I nodded and sat on the floor.

“Okay I’m the alpha’s only son making me the next alpha. Understand?” he asked me. I nodded. “And as you know wolves have one mate. so do werewolves. Only they are called soul mates. we were destined to be together at birth. As soon as we lock eyes our wolf tells us that is our mate. and we instantly fall in love.” He told me. I nodded. again I don’t fit in. “I’ve found my mate. you.” I froze and looked at him. “Hu?” I asked confused. He smiled and took my hand. “Feel that?” he asked referring to the sparks. I nodded and he leaned in closer and placed his lips on mine sending even more intense sparks through my body. I felt my face heat up as he pulled away. “that?” he asked me. I smiled nodding. “great. Uh there are two steps. One claim. I bite you. and two, we,” he turned bright red, “ we uh mate.” I felt my face get hot. Nodding. I placed my lips on his and pulled away. “What was that?” I asked him. he smiled. “That is how humans kiss.” he told me I smiled. “Teach me.” I whispered and he smiled. “Gladly.” He said pulling my face closer to his.

Micah’s POV

I ran around the house as the female humans chased me with something to dry me off with. I followed Keera’s scent and saw her and Ethan.  She pulled away from him and got up with his help. I smiled they have to be mates. I mean he loves her I can see it. I smiled.  they better be.

Ethan’s POV

As I took Keera down stairs my mother asked us what we were going to do for school tomorrow. I was going to have her in all my classes so she could learn them easier as I explain everything to her. she’s smart. I know that and I have already taught her how to write and she can write almost everything spelled correctly. Numbers and her don’t mix.

WAZ UP PEOPLE! just to let you know i should be doing my math right now well atleast finishing it. lol. it's like 9:30 here. at night. yhea i suck at math. mostly division. i mix the numbers up all the time. i had half an hour to finish a 20Q quiz i didn't finish.

ah-ANYWAY love to all my fans! VOTE COMMENT AND FAN (if you aren't one already!;)