Crush alert!

Lying down on the bed, Hazel's thoughts go back to Mr. Hottie. She started to think about how handsome he looked. His perfectly done hair, his gorgeous blue eyes, and most importantly his body. Hazel started to imagine how he'd look without a shirt. Just when she got to the best part, boom her mom comes in her room. "Hazel, sweetie are you asleep? " asked her mom. " No mom. What's up? ". " I just wanted to tell you something. Don't mention about our fight in the past between me and Jessica's mum to her. I don't think she'd want Jessica to know. I hope you understand. ". "Yeah sure mom. I wont tell anyone. "
"Good night honey! Sleep tight. "
"Good night mom"

Next day, Hazel reached school early. So she thought she'd go to her locker in the hallway and take her stuff for the first class. Just when she had opened her locker, she felt warm hands on her waist. She turned around only to be surprised even more. It was Mr.Hottie. Her eyes widened more as each second passed. He started a conversation saying " Hey beautiful!". Hazel was so nervous that she began to shiver. "Uhmm.. hi." That was all hazel could manage to speak without making a fool of herself. "Hey hey.. Why are you so nervous? Don't be." He said. He tucked the hair falling on her face behind her ear and kissed her forehead. "Wanna go out to have pizza today after school? " he said. " Umm.. ye..aahh.." she said while trying to compose herself. "Okay then." He leaned in, keeping his hands on her waist and kissed her behind her ear. Hazel squirmed, and turned red and didn't know what was happening. She couldn't move. She was numb. He placed one hand on her cheek cupping it and pulling her in while his other hand explored her body. He almost kissed her when Hazel's alarm rang. " Shit. Shit. Shit. Oh my gosh. What was that? Why was I dreaming about him?" Hazel started talking out loud. She was sweating profusely thinking about the weird dream she had. She got up instantly from her bed and rushed to the bathroom. She stood there in front of the mirror, looking at her reflection. She tucked the hair falling on her face behind her ear just like Mr.Hottie did. She felt different. She didn't know what had changed, but she surely did feel different.

She then realized that she was getting late for school, so she ditched her usual morning walk and got dressed up. She went downstairs. Her mom was making breakfast. Hazel offered to help but her mom insisted that she should take the breakfast to go as she was getting late for school. Hazel picked up her breakfast and left. "Bye mom. Love you" she said on her way out.
Hazel reaches school and walks up to her locker. While opening it, all she could think of was Mr.Hottie and the dream she had earlier that morning.
That's when she feels someone's hand on her waist making her jump. When she turns around..

Oops... I dont want to spill the beans right now. Read on to know what happens!

Thanks
Xoxo