The party

I reach school and walk up to my locker. While opening it, all I could think of was Mr. Hottie and the dream I had earlier that morning.
That's when I feel someone's hand on my waist making me jump. When I turn around I'm surprised to see Mr. Hottie behind me. "You are in my way blocking my locker. Move." he said and pushed me away from him. "Uh.. sorry" was all I could say.
Mr. Hottie picks up his books and leaves.  While resting  my back on the locker I could think of only one thing and that was what if my dream had come true, what if Mr. Hottie actually was attracted to me.
Jessica notices me looking in the direction of Mr. Hottie and says "Looks like someone has a crush. AHEM AHEM! ". I brushed her comment off saying " Pff...Crush? On him? No way."

Just when we were about to leave, a girl from our class reached out to us and invited us to a party at her place that night. Jessica got excited and agreed to going to the party while I was still in two minds, whether I should stay back home, study and help mom or go to the party where  Mr. Hottie was most likely to come. Finally I agreed to go to the party. Jessica and I once done with our classes, planned to go to the mall to get some dresses for the party. Jessica picked up a pink dress which hardly came down till her knees, and picked up a short black bodycon dress with deep plunging neckline for me. Seeing the dress I widened my eyes and said " No way am I wearing that dress. EVER." Jessica convinced me to try it on once, and said that I can take it only if I'm comfortable in it. I tried it on for Jessica's sake.  I  stepped out of the changing room looking gorgeous. I had great curves just where I needed them and the dress was complimenting my body so well. Jessica looked at me with a stunned look.  I liked how I looked. So different from my usual self. We both purchased our dresses, shoes and accessories and reached Jessica's house to get ready.
Once we got home, we went straight to Jessica's room and started with our hair. Jessica straightened her hair while I had soft curls in the end of my hair falling to my waist. Once we were done with hair and makeup, we put on our clothes and headed out to the party at around 7.30. I had told my parents that I would stay back at Jessica's after the party.

We reached the party at around 8.15. We went in and all heads turned towards us. I turned red when I noticed that everyone was looking at me. Just then Mr. Hottie saw me and asked one of his friends something while looking at me. He got up and started walking towards me. Just then someone in the party yelled "truth or dare" on top on their voice. Everyone started shouting "yeah.. truth or dare time bitches". They all gathered around while I managed to slip out of the crowd and went up the stairs in search of a washroom. Mr. Hottie followed me without letting me know. I went into the washroom in a room upstairs and when I came out, I gasped as I saw Mr. Hottie sitting right in front of me on the bed.

"Hey!" he said. I said "H..ii"  while stammering and trying to compose myself. "Why did you escape the game?"he asked me.  "I wasn't escaping. I just wanted to go to the washroom. " I said.
"Really? Ok then. Play truth or dare with me here, right now." He said.
I said "Ok. But what is your name? " He replied " Joey. And you're hazel, right?". I said "Yeah, I'm hazel. ".

 "All right. Lets play. But if you don't answer or don't do the dare then you will have to take a shower for 5 mins. Cold water. " says Joey.

"Oh god. I'm totally getting wet tonight."
"Oh yeah baby, you will. "

I didn't get the pun at first, but later I understood what he meant. 

He asked me the first question.
" First kiss. Details. "
" Umm okay. My first kiss was with a girl. Yes, a girl. We were playing spin the bottle and it landed on her so we kissed for few seconds. No big deal. "
" Damn. That's hot. "
Your turn.
"Okay. So I kissed a girl. Blonde. I was 15. Damn that was a good kiss. Tongue and all that." said Joey as he trailed off into his thoughts. I guess he was thinking about his kiss and I was staring at him and memorizing his features and facial expressions and how he strokes his hair back when he is thinking about something. My eyes then noticed those gorgeous lips of his. Gosh. I was imagining his lips on mine and practically drooling when he caught me staring at his lips. It was embarrassing. "Like what you see?"

"See what?" I said while trying to act all cool and normal as if nothing had happened.

 "You were staring at my lips darling. I know you want to kiss me. Don't make it so obvious though."

" Uh uh. No I don't want to kiss you. I have a boyfriend if you didn't know."
"You do? Whats his name? "
"Um, his name is Alex."
"Alex huh. What does he do? Where does he go to school? There isn't any Alex in our school."
"He is in California. We grew up together."
" California huh? Nice. Tell him that I told he has a very hot girlfriend." He leaves once he says that. He looked pretty mad when I told him that I have a boyfriend.
I turned as red as my lipstick when Joey said I was hot. " Oh my god!! Joey actually said I was hot. All of this is actually like a dream. I would never have worn this dress or put on makeup if it weren't for Jessica. Actually, I wanted to do this. I knew Joey would be here. But no way am I gonna admit that I have a teeny weeny crush on Joey. Jessica will start with her 'I told you so'. Urgh.. I'm so mad at myself. How could I have a crush? I'm not like this. I'm a girl who studies, helps her parents and attends school and plans her future. I'm not a girl who gets all dressed up to go to a party. God. I'm in so much trouble."

As I walk out of the room and down the stairs, all I can think of was why Joey was mad about me having a boyfriend. Maybe he has a crush on me too. Oh gosh!! Oh gosh!!
Just when I think he has a crush on me, I see him put his tongue down a blonde's throat. They are practically making out in the living room full of audience. I feel a stinging pain. I don't know what this is. My eyes are all watery. I feel sad. I've never felt this way before. I feel tears rolling down my eyes and streaming down my cheeks. I run out of the party and start walking towards our car when I hear someone call out my name. I don't bother to turn around and see who called me. I keep walking. Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder pulling me back. It was a guy in blue jeans & a black shirt. He looked familiar but I couldn't see him clearly because my eyes were full of tears. I pushed his hand off of my shoulder and asked him to buzz off.  He got hold of me and pulled me into his arms. He was so strong I couldn't  resist him and I gave up. I started sobbing uncontrollably when the guy pulls my chin up to face him. I try to look at him when I see that he is not some stranger but the same guy who stalked me and kidnapped me 7 months ago.  I was so scared, angry and emotional all at the same time. I felt so vulnerable at that moment. He could do anything to me, he could kill me, or worse rape me and let me live. 

I had decided I would not let him get the best of me, like he did when he tortured me back then. It took me so long to get back to normal, to be able to sleep without fearing that he would come into my room in the middle of the night and put a knife on my throat and threaten to kill me if I wouldn't let him kiss me or touch me inappropriately. I got through it and put the tragic past behind me. 

But he came back again, to torture me. To abuse me. To kill me eventually. I realized something, he would never let me go. He'll always find a way to back to me. 

I was so angry that I pushed him away, and ran. I ran as fast as I could. I ran back into the party. I bumped into Joey who looked at me as if I looked like an alien. "Hazel? Are you okay? What happened? Why are you crying? " 

"he... he is.. outside. he.. is back.. he will...kill .. me.. ple..easee save.. me"  I said while I was crying.

"who is there? Who will kill you? You are just being paranoid."

"Noooo.. He is back. He will take me away again. please call the cops. PLEASEEE..." is the last thing I say before everything goes black. 

Hey guys! 

I know I'm publishing this chapter really late. I'm so sorry. I had final jury in my college. I will update everyday from now on. Read on to know what happens.  

XOXO

Batwoman