Untitled Part 5

JOEY'S POV

( Party )

I see Hazel running out of the party. Teary eyed. I don't know what happened. I try to get hold of her, but she ran fast. I lost her in the crowd. I couldn't find her anywhere. I searched for her everywhere.  I check outside the house.  

I see her hiding in one corner of the house, shivering. She looked so scared. 

I went up to her, held her close to me and helped her calm down. She was wrapped up in my arms, sitting on my lap.  I just couldn't see her so vulnerable and scared of someone or something. My heart shattered into  millions of pieces looking at her that way.  

I don't know how to say it to her. How do I tell her that there was a man who was trying to molest her?   

How do I tell her that he was trying to drug her and take her away?

All these questions arise in my mind. I have no clue of how to handle her when I tell her all this. Will she be able to take it?   

I was in two minds, whether or not to tell her.There is a very slight chance that she'll remember what happened last night. I wont tell her anything. At least not until she asks me specifically about it. 

She looks so peaceful while sleeping. She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Not just looks, she is sweet, caring and from what I've seen an amazing girl. She is different. Not like every other girl who runs behind guys with money or looks. She is unique. 

I don't think she knows that I like her. A lot. I've been following her everywhere.  Without her knowledge obviously, but I do. I have a major crush on her.