THE DAY AFTER THE PARTY

I wake up after what feels like an eternity. I try to remember what happened. But all in vain. I don't remember a single thing. The room doesn't look familiar. 

Shit.  I'm not in my room.  I'm in someone else's room. I cant remember anything. Oh my god. Where am I? I look around and the room looks rugged, like it hasn't been used in a very long time.  There were posters all around, weird posters. I was panicking. I looked down and saw that I was in my panties and my bra. I wasn't wearing anything else. Oh my god. I had sex last night. That's the only logical explanation to this situation. I'm in an unknown room. In my goddamn underwear. I had sex with a stranger. Damn it. I wanted my first time to be special. Not with some random guy and not when I was drunk as fuck. 

Just then, I see joey walk in the room with a towel hanging down his waist. Hanging really low. His abs. Gosh. They were perfect. It was like God had created Joey himself to perfection. He looked really fresh. He just got out of the shower.

 Wait. What?

 Why is joey in his towel? Why is joey here?

 Oh my god. Did I have sex with joey? JOEY?  

OH MY FUCKING GOD. 

JOEY. HAD. SEX. WITH. ME.

I must have been bad. Really bad. That's why he didn't wake me up. This is so embarrassing. 

How did we even end up in this place?

 He was smooching some blonde yesterday night. How did WE end up having sex?

I finally clear my throat and build up the courage to ask him what happened.

"Joey? what happened? did we.. umm.. have.. umm.."

"Did we have sex? Yes baby. We did. You were so good. You were moaning so loud. Screaming my name out loud all night. We pretty much banged everywhere in this house. On the couch, kitchen floor, table top, bathroom, bed, balcony. Everywhere. And it was amazing.  "

My jaw dropped open. I was still in shock.  Joey and I had sex. JOEY AND I.  And he said I was amazing.

"Oh! WE had sex? How is that even possible?  You were kissing some blonde last night. Then how did we end up having sex?"

"You don't remember hazel? You said you loved me in front of everyone yesterday night at the party. "

" What the.. I said what?" staring at him with eyes wide open

"Yeah. You confessed your love for me and everyone started to cheer for us and I said I loved you too and we kissed. After everyone left you said you wanted to be with me. So we talked and then one thing lead to another and we had sex. Amazing sex. BEST sex of my life I must say."

"Oh my god. We had sex. You took my virginity.  How can I not remember anything? " I say as my vision starts to get blurry. 

Tears are welling up in  my eyes. 

Seeing this, Joey comes up to me rushing, kneels down so that we are at the same height and confesses that we didn't have sex. " You are still a virgin. Nothing happened between us. So please calm down. Don't cry. Please. I cant see you crying. I'll do anything for you to stop crying. Just don't cry."  He says that while wiping off tears rolling down my cheek.  

"We didn't? then why would you say that we did? You're so mean. "   

I yell and walk away after I hit him hard on his shoulder.

 He deserved it. 

" Okay okay. I deserve that. Calm down woman. It's okay. You just weren't feeling good and you started taking off your clothes last night. I made sure you had at least some on before you passed out. Its okay, chill."

Once I started to walk away , he pulls me towards him.

He tucks my hair behind my ear slowly as he looks me in the eye. He has a different look in his eyes. His eyes are moist. He has a compassionate look. It was as if he was looking at someone he loved. I know this look because I see this everyday in my dad's eyes when he looks at my mom. I like being this close to him. 

In that moment, all I wanted to do was to kiss him. I wanted to taste those delicious lips of his. And as if he could read my mind, he leaned in, while continuously looking into my eyes as if he was asking for permission to kiss me. And I smiled to tell him I wanted to kiss him. 

He understood. 

Our lips met for the first time. And it felt amazing. 

His lips, soft as cotton, planting kisses on the length of my neck. He slid his hands into my top, bringing goosebumps all the way. 

His fingertips, light as feather, making me lose control, as he stroked his hand over my bare stomach. I was losing my senses.

His touch, magical like fiction. Healing me with every stroke on my entire body. 

I could feel the fire in the pit of my stomach as he brushed his body against mine. 

We made out. Wild as a forest. Soft as a rose. Fierce as fire. And raging like a thunder. 

There we were. Laying midst all the chaos, feeling complete. And after a long time, I felt this way. I was happy with the place that I was in. The present. Not thinking about my future. Or my horrible past. Nothing. Joey made me feel safe. 

Just when these thoughts crossed my mind, I remembered something. I couldn't recollect how I ended up here with Joey last night. Things weren't adding up. I was so confused. 

I sat up straight and turned towards Joey, who was stroking my back gently and staring at the ceiling.

"Joey? are you okay? " I asked him when he turned towards me as he continued stroking my back. "Yeah I'm okay Hazel." 

"Okay! But can you tell me what happened last night? I have a scattered memory of what happened. All I remember is I saw you kiss some blonde, and I ran out of the party. And I woke up in your bed in my panties. That's all I can remember. Please tell me what happened last night. "

" Nothing happened Hazel. You came back into the house in a while and you were drunk as fuck. And your friends were drunk too. That's why you stayed back. So I put you to bed and made sure  you didn't take off all your clothes. That's it.  Why do you keep asking the same question? " 

" Because it doesn't add up Joey. It doesn't. "

"You feel like that because you aren't thinking straight. You are hungover. Give it some time. You'll feel better. " 

" No Joey. I have this weird picture that is popping up in my head. I see a guy in a black hoodie. I bumped into him when I ran out of the house. Something happened. I know you are hiding it from me. Tell me what happened god damn it."

"Hazel.. I don't know how to say this."

" You don't know how to say what Joey? "

" You.. umm.. "

" Just say it Joey. Say it."

" The guy in the hoodie.. he was.. umm."

"Oh my god. He is back. He is gonna kill me. Joey please save me. Call the police. Please.  CALL THE DAMN POLICE.  NOW."

                                                           THAT'S IT FOR NOW GUYS. 

                                                  READ ON TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.                                                                   

SORRY FOR UPDATING IRREGULARLY GUYS. I WILL UPDATE EVERY SATURDAY FROM NOW.  

                                                                         THANK YOU.

BATWOMAN 

XOXO