Relationship-a-fied

Chapter Two
-Relationship-a-fied-

"Toby is happy to meet with you this afternoon," Taylor told me as we walked out of his building heading towards mine.

"Really?" I asked, grinning. "Oh my god, awesome." I fist pumped into air as I thought about mum and dad getting off my back about having to give me money.

"You would be surprised how often woman say those words to me," He grinned flirtatiously at me.

"No, I wouldn't," I glared at him. "Your roommate thought I was one of your sluts. He basically told me to get my ass out the door," I laughed as Taylor smirked and shrugged.

"He really does put up with a lot, the little trooper," Taylor sighed, sounding proud.

"Where did he come from? I never see him around," I shook my head. "Like, ever. I was beginning to think you somehow managed to score a room by yourself."

"He's a gamer or a Jesus-hippy or something. He's always a couple of rooms up with a bunch of guys talking cryptically about something gay," Taylor shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"It's probably not gay to him," I said, diplomatically.

"Yeah, but I'm pretty sure he's still a virgin. So, he doesn't realise how gay it is yet," Taylor replied.

"You know what? I'm glad to know I'm not the only one you're mean too," I laughed and he smirked as we reached my building.

"But you're my favourite victim, let's not forget that," He laughed. I glared and smacked his arm before reaching for the door to open it.

We walked into my room to find Kathy still asleep, snoring gently. I looked at Taylor, who looked at me and we both grinned in scary syncronisation. Sneaking over, Taylor pulled out his phone to find his air horn app and I grabbed my pillow from my bed. All at once, the loud noise filled the room, as I raised the pillow over my head and brought it down swiftly to whack her snoring face.

"What the shitting fuck?!" Kathy demanded, sitting up straight, completely disoriented. Which made Taylor and I laugh. When she realised she wasn't being repeatedly attacked, she fell back down into the comfort of her pillow and sighed. "You guys suck," she groaned, rubbing her eyes with her fist.

"Wake up, sunshine," Taylor cooed at her as I started looking through my wardrobe for today's outfit.

"Fuck off, dipshit," Kathy mumbled back at Taylor, oh-so-elegantly. Kathy was pretty much the hottest chick I had ever met, she was extremely intelligent and was so down to earth, she had dug herself a hole and now lived underneath the surface. When we first met, I had thought she was extremely innocent. I had soon figured out there was more to her than first met the eye. She got top grades in all her classes, drank like a fish, looked like a model and was a massive fan of having friends with benefits. She had had a fling with Taylor that was short lived, but having been distracted by Jake 'now-scum-on-my-shoes' Brennan, I didn't know who's bed she was warming at the moment.

I decided I needed sequins in my post-dumping outfit. I pulled out a woollen jumper with sequined shoulders and lifted my top off to put it on. As the jumper went over my head I heard a deep low whistle.

"You're not as pudgy as I thought, Lucy," Taylor remarked. "What are you? Like a C cup?" He asked as I popped my head through the hole to bring the jumper down my body.

"Like you'll ever find out, butthole," I glared at him.

"Pretty sure he'll find out soon, Luce," Kathy laughed as she dragged herself to sit on the edge of the bed. Her dark short hair all over the place.