New Character: Android 17

I'm going to be writing up the next one immediatley after this one! T/n=town name

How you meet

My town t/n was the latest playground for the two monsterous androids. I was hiding in a building which they'd already blew up so if I'm lucky they won't come over here again. Of course luck wasn't on my side but then again it never was. "Well hello there" the male android greeted me a sadistic smile on his face. I began trembling in fear as he walked closer to me and crouched down "no need to be scared I don't kill girls with pretty faces" he told me in a comforting manner I blushed at his comment. I stopped shaking but I was still scared these two are responsible the destruction of hundreds of cities! "17 are we done here? I'm getting bored" his partner informed him, "yeah let's go" he rsponded. He kissed me gently on the cheek "see ya around sweet cheeks" he whispered to me before he flew away along with 18. I touched my cheek as I blushed a dark shade of red as I tried to make sense of wah just happened.

You meet again/ friendship

I moved from my old town as it was just a barren wasteland. I moved to Pepper city which was also under attack by the androids yay! This time I wasted no time in hanging around, I hopped in my car and drove the hell out of there! "Going somewhere" 17 asked as he landed in front of my car I stared at him wide eyed as I almost crashed into him "ARE YOU CRAZY?! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET RAN OVER!" I yelled at him he began laughing "it will take a lot more than a car to kill me. Hey I remember you, you're that girl I spared from t/n right?" He asked I nodded "see what did I tell you I never forget a pretty face" he cooed as he jumped in the seat next to me startling me slightly. "Y'know instead of running around every where everytime we destroy a city you could come with" he requested I was very shocked when I heard this. I just didn't know what to say "y-yeah ok but what about 18?" I asked worried about how his sister would deal with this "I'll deal with her don't worry about it." He said as we got out the car as he picked me up and flew back into the city. This is going to be interesting!