Cuddling

A/N: This is probably going to be short sorry!

Goku

Me and Goku were watching a movie in the living room, Gohan was already in bed asleep. I think it's cute that he calls me mom even though I'm not his birth mother. His mother Chi-chi was not very happy about Goku being in a relationship with me eventhough she was the one who wanted to divorce. I was getting a little tired so I cuddled up next to Goku, he stiffend at first but eventually wrapped his warm arms around me and pulled me into his lap allowing me to snuggle into his warm chest. "I love you Goku"I said to him after releasing a yawn "I love you too y/n" he replied kissing me gently on the forehead before I fell asleep.

Gohan

Me and Gohan were actually playing video games instead of studying for once! We broke up for summer 2 days ago and there were no tests after term started so we got to sit back and enjoy our sunny summer. We were playing call of duty blacks ops 3 multiplayer online y'know the standard stuff. We played on it hours and it was safe to say that Gohan was very good at this game as he killed everyone 50 times in 10 minutes! I layed down on his bed and yawned, he layed down beside me and I wrapped my arms around him and pulled myself closer to him with my head on his chest he immediatley wrapped his arms around my waist with one hand and stroked my head with the other whilst his head nuzzled into my neck lulling me to sleep.

Vegeta

We had just finished training and were already back at Vegeta's house yeah we'd moved in together about a week ago. We ordered a pizza and watched fast and furious 7, I leaned my head on his shoulder as the movie was half way through he put his arms around me hugging me, I did the same. He leaned down to my face about to kiss me but of course the pizza had arrived as the delivery guy knocked on the door. We pulled away dissapointedly "I'll get it" I mumbled as I walked towards the door getting the money from my purse. I brought the cheesy delicousness back over to the couch as we started eating and drinking the cola which had came with it. Once we were done I cuddled with Vegeta again and watched the rest of the movie.

Piccolo

Me and Piccolo were sitting down on the field by the water fall again. We spent a lot of time here as it was where we first met. The wind blew over causing me to shiver as I thought it would be a good idea to leave my jacket at home! I wiggled over to Piccolo and he put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I kissed his cheek causing his face to go dark red. I gigled slightly and cuddled up with him. I love this namekian.

Yamcha

I was getting dinner ready as Yamcha was on his way from baseball training. I dished it and placed it on the table as soon as he walked through the door. "Well it's good to see your timing is as good as ever" I said laughing slightly "yeah and I'm not even doing it on purpose" he replied. After dinner was eaten and the dishes were cleaned and put away, we jumped on the couch and started looking for something to watch. We ended up watching Big Bang theory the episode where Leonard and Penny actually get married. Yamcha being the absolute cheese ball he is did the yawn and put the arm over her shoulder move, I moved closer to himleaning my head on his shoulder as the show finished, we sat their cuddling for a few more minutes before going to bed as it was pretty late.

Android 17

Me and 17 were training together. He thought I should do so just in case Trunks found out about this place and tried to kidnap me. We'd been at it hours and I was exhausted both mentally and physically. "Are we done yet? I'm tired"I wined, 17 just laughed. "Yeah sure you lazy butt" he teased I just stuck my tongue out as I headed to our. I flopped down on the bed and attempted to go to sleep but was stopped from doing so when someone presumably 17 joined me and pulled me closer to him. I went to say something "shh just go to sleep I'll still be here when you wake up" he whispered to me whilst his grip on my waist tightend and I fell asleep peacefully.

Tarble 

Me and Tarble were at the park having a picnic, we brought loads of food as Tarble well let's just he has a larger than normal appetite. After we ate we played a few games of frisbee it was a really fun day out. We both collapsed on the grass tired from the running we just did, "hey *pant* Tarble?" I said to him questioningly "yeah *pant* y/n" he responded still trying to get his breath back. "We should more often it's really fun especially with you" I said, "heh yeah sure thanks. I love you y/n, c'mere" he replied. I moved closer to him, he wrapped his arms around whilst I put my head on his chest as we watched the sun set.