My super hot and sexy mate.

That night I had a weird dream. Damon wanted to tell me something but every time he did something happened and he stopped. I don't really know what this means. I woke up very curious about this dream I thought about it as I took a shower. Maybe it was nothing I finally decided. I through on a purple v-neck and my black skinny jeans. I blew dry my hair, brushed through It, then did my make up and made my way down stairs. When I got down there Damon was talking to my mom! "Um hi, what...what are you doing here?"

"Oh sorry I just wanted to introduce myself to your mother, since we are dating and all." There it was! There was my answer! My first boyfriend! I was so excited I grabbed my phone and went into the other room. I went to call andi but then I realized she was mad at me so I decided to call rayann. "Hey."

"Hey what's up alexus?"

"I got my first boyfriend!"

"I know my brother told me." She sounded pretty disappointed. Maybe she didn't like me dating her brother. I just hung up I didn't know what else to say. I walk back out into the living room where I got surprised when Damon came out and hugged me from behind then keeping ahold of my waist.

"I love you my kitten." He whispers in my ear.

"I love you to Damon." I whisper back. My first boyfriend! On the inside I was going crazy but I stayed calm on the outside. He held me like that for a few minutes longer smelling my neck. Then he said we should going so we left. When we got to school andi wouldn't speak to me cause now she knew I was really dating him. I still didn't really understand why she was mad but I just ignored it because I didn't want to make her more mad. Damon walked me to every class and rayann and him sat by me at lunch. After school he brought me home and it was just a regular day. I was just happy tomorrow was friday.