My super hot and sexy mate

The next day I went over to Damon's house. "Knock knock." Rayann answered the door. "Hey alexus what's up?" My mind started racing, she doesn't know me and Damon are dating yet! I quicklyt thought of something. "I came to talk to you."

"Oh. Ok! Come on in!!" I walked in and she lead me to her room. My eyes shot to the bed. I almost forgot what happened in this room! "Umm, what happened to your bed?"

"Actually when I got home earlier it was like this!"

"Omg! Wow!" I tryed to act surprised.

"So! What do you need to talk to me about?" I think it was time. Time to tell her about me and Damon.

"Me and you- i was interrupted by the door being flung open. It was Damon. I wanted to jump up and hug him, but I stayed where I was. "Rayann, mom needs help in the kitchen."

"Ok! Hey," she turned to me

"I'll be back in a few." I nod as she walked out the door. Then in came Damon, he shut the door behind him. "Hey I'm sorry about not believing you....." I begin to say but I was cut of by a soft kiss. "No need to apologize its my fault that I pilled that much on you all at once!"

"Ok." I smile "I promise to believe you from now on."

"Ok my kitten." He leans in for a kiss, then stopped and quickly stood up. "Don't tell my sister about us." He says quickly then like runs out of the room. Moments later rayann walks in. "My mom wasn't down there."

"Hmmmm, weird."

"So what did you have to tell me."

"Oh, um that.." I thought of something quick. "I'm not going to school tomorrow." I lied...and now I can't go to school tomorrow! "Oh, is that all?"

"Yeah."

"Rayann!" I hear a voice call from down stairs.

"Just a minute mom! Hey I got to go to the store with my mom. You can make your way out by yourself right?"

"Yeah....."

"Ok! Bye!"

"See ya!" As soon as she walked down the stairs I grabbed my stuff and made my way to Damon's room. He was sitting at his desk on his IPhone. "Hello kitten." He looks up at me.

"Hi Damon." I bite my bottom lip.

"Oh you know I love it when you do that." He says as he stands up and grabs me at my waist. We start to kiss at first soft, the kiss got harder and harder his tongue going in and out of my mouth. We slowly back up to the bed and I lay down. Damon on top of me, still kissing slowly we take of our clothes and enjoy an hour of pleasure. After we were done we cuddled on his bed. "Hey alexus."

"Yes Damon?"

"You know how I was talking about how you and I were both werewolves?"

"Yeah...."

"We'll there's more I have to tell you."

"Go ahead."

"Ok you know how I said your not full?" I nod "Well you were created by witches and when you turn which will be on the next full moon with me, your gonna become powerful and so am i."

"Ok." I nod.

"And we are mates. That's why we're so attracted to each other and love each other so quickly, we were made for each other! Kitten I love you."

I smile "I love you too!" I kinda understood what he was saying but I didn't really get what he meant by powerful but he will tell me eventually. I feel asleep in Damon's arms only to be awaken by his alarm in the morning.

"Turn it off!" I say as I through the blanket over my head.

"Sorry but it's time for school my kitten." I almost forgot!

" I can't go to school....I made something up and told your sister I wasn't going to school."

"We'll I guess we get to spend the day together don't we?" After his mom and dad left for work and his sister left for school we made our way down stairs and watches scary movies together on the coach and cuddled. When it was the time school got out Damon drove me home. I went in side and grabbed my back pack and through it on the table to make it look like I was at school today. When my mom got home she asked me were I was last night! I said I feel asleep at rayanns witch wasn't really a lie and she believed me! The rest of the day was normal and I went to bed knowing I was going to see Damon again tomorrow!

*************

I'm soooo sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been busy but I hope you like the new chapter!!!

-Alex