My super hot and sexy mate.

Today was Friday and I awoke from someone calling me. It was Damon. I was excited I quickly popped up and answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Hello my kitten."

"Hey, what's up?"

"I was just letting you know that you were staying the night at my house this weekend after school!"

"Oh ok, but what about my mom she would never allow that!"

"Just say your going to rayanns."

"That's a good idea."

"Ok ill see you about an hour!"

"Ok bye Damon."

"Goodbye my kitten." I hung up the phone and put on my black skinny jeans and my shirt with the rips on the back, then packed my clothes for the weekend. Then ran down stairs for breakfast.

"Hey mom."

"Hey sweetie."

"Can I stay at rayanns for the weekend?"

"Sure, I'm so happy you meet a new friend."

"Thanks lol." I sat down and started eating then ran outside before Damon started honking.

"Hello kitten." Damon purred.

"Hey." We pull away.

"Rayann won't be home this weekend." Damon purred.

"O really?" I ask in some kind of sexual way. The rest of the way was quiet. I went to my locker.

"Hey andi!"

"What do you want?"

"Ok. Me and Damon are dating and I'm sorry."

"What ever I got to class." She says as she storms off and I don't really understand why she is mad at me but whatever.

The rest of the day went the same, Damon walked me to my classes and he sat by me at lunch. "Hey kitten ready to go?"

"Yes." I say as I get into the car. The whole way there he kept touching me, it was turning me on and driving me crazy. When we pulled up to the house and got out he quickly ran over to m and we started making out. We walked back words until my back was pushed up against the door. Then he opened the door and I wrapped legs around his waist and he carried me up stairs and walked into the nearest room. Which happened to be rayanns. He threw me on the bed then ripped my shirt off, and then ripped his. He slowly took off my bra and started sucking on my breasts. I moaned with pleasure and his bulge grew. He stopped ripped off his pants and I could see his erection coming out of his boxers. This made me cum. Then he pulled off my skinny jeans and my panties with them. I was completely exposed. I went to cover myself. "Don't hide from me kitten." I bite m lip. This makes him go crazy. He jumps on top of me and rips off his boxers. Slowly he puts it in and out. Tears roll down my face. It hurt at first but then I got this awesome feeling of pleasure. I moaned, this went on for a couple hours! Then we cuddled and I quickly feel asleep. I woke up the next day to the smell of bacon. I sat up. The bed was destroyed. The covers were ripped. I felt kind of bad. I made my way down stairs only wearing one of his shirts and some underwear. I sat down at the table, and watched Damon cook breakfast. "Hello kitten are you hungry."

"Yes." We sit down and eat breakfast. "Hey what about your sisters bed."

"Eh she will be ok." He laughed. The rest of the day we cuddled and watched scary movies. "Kitten I have to tell you something, it's very important."

"What?"

"It's just that I'm.......