My super hot sexy mate.

Chapter 2- Friday finally came around and school was just getting over.

"Hey alexus! Are you ready."

"Yup." I say as I grab things out of my locker. "I'm so excited.....she started rambling and I just stared into space until we got out of the building. "So which ones your brothers car?"

"That one." She says pointing to a red sports car with the top put down. I couldn't really see him from here but as he got closer he got hotter. He had the bluest eyes, dark hair and I could see his muscles through his shirt. Damn he was sexy. "Hey rayann, this must be alexus." That voice, it almost made me cum. He had the sexiest voice I have ever heard. "Yeah I I'm alexus."

"Hello. Hey rayann why don't you let your friend sit in the front."

"Umm. Ok" I get into the car. He turns on the car and starts to drive away. I put my arm on the compartment thing next to me and he puts his arm next to mine. My body got instantly warm and I started to cum. I quickly put my legs together and moved my arm. He leans over and whispers "you didn't have to move it kitty." Then and there I died my panties were soaked. Luckily they lived only 3 blocks from the school actually just one road over from mine! When we got there I quickly got out and followed rayann up into her room. "Hey alexus what did my brother say to you?"

"What oh nothing." I lied because I didn't really know what was going on between us. "Oh ok." The whole night we watched movies and talked. I woke up in the middle of the night around 2 and I had to pee. It was dark and I walked into her brothers room as he was changing! He had boxers on but that was it. He had the sexiest abs and really big biceps. "Oh I'm so sorry!" I yell as I cover my eyes. "It's ok kitten there's no need to hide, I like you." Damn he was sexy I but down on my lip. "Don't do that!"

"Do what!" I jumped He walked over to me. "Bite your lip, it's a huge turn on."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"It's ok kitten." Then all of a sudden he was in front of me backing me up against the wall.

"Your sent is beautiful."

"Umm thanks."

"I just can't resist you." He puts his arm around me. My panties become soaked, just then his beautiful blue eyes turn as black as the night.

"You should go back to bed." He says as he releases me.

"Yeah." I walk out and go back to rayanns room thinking about what Just happened then quickly falling asleep. When I awake rayann is gone! I quickly get up and run down stairs but no sign of rayann. Just then her brother walks in. "Hello kitten." His voice purrs.

"Um hey, where's rayann."

"She left early this morning she had to go to our grandmas she is sick she went with our mom, she asked me to bring you home when you woke up. But I think I wanna keep you for a while. He runs up to me and grabs my waist. My mind went crazy and my panties where once again wet. "Hey what's your name?"

"Oh it's Damon my kitten." He says and he sniffs my neck. I let out a Moan his voice was just so sexy. He giggled.

"I'd better take you home now, before I get to crazy." I nod my head in agreement and we got into his car it was about a 2 minute drive I say thanks and go inside. My mom won't be home till 6 so I decide to take a nap. I dreamed about Damon and his sexy body, he started to strip, first his shirt, then his pants and when he went to grab his boxers I was woken up by my mom with dinner in her hand.

"Hey sweetie how was it."

"Fun." I decided to keep Damon out of it. I ate my dinner watched some t.v. And texted andi about what happened! Andi flipped and we talked about it until midnight when I feel asleep.