Chapter 1

Alice Jackson P.O.V.

It was a very pretty day out, the first one I had seen in a long while. The sun was making the shadows in the forest even more beautiful then what they already are. Enchanting the already beautiful assets of the woods. Crafting an amazing veiw of the vivid green moss on the trees, and the enchanting black roses that I was drawn to. I don't know why exactly but they were exoticly beautiful to me, a child that wasn't allowed to explore the forest.

At the time I was admiring a wild rose...it was black and so beautiful. I didn't pay attention to my surrounding as I managed to get very close to the border. Rouges were on the other side of the border which at the time I didn't know....well not until they made theirselves present to me.

There was four rouges in total. They were all guys and very muscular. The leader of the little rouge group had chestnut brown hair and was around 6'4. The second most powerful rouge of the group wasn't much shorter that the leader so probably around 6'3 and he had almost white blonde hair. The third rouge was the same height of the second rouge but he had silver hair, while the last rouge was the same height as the last two but he was a red head.

I had just pricked my finger on the stem of the beautiful rose when the "leader" appeared infront of me, the blond rouge appeared on my left, the red head on my right an the silver headed rouge was behind him.

My blood dripped down my hand as I lifted my hand to examine it, plainly ignoring the rouges. They didn't scare me, though I frowned upon them when I looked at them curiously.

"Why are you here?" I ask the leader softly, careful not to accidently anger him. I dropped my hand and continue to let it bleed, assuming it will stop soon enough. His answer suprised me, seeing as he's calm and anything but angered.

"I believe I should be asking you that little one." His voice was calm and soft as he spoke.

"Maybe you should, but you didn't." I point out a little too sassy. Oh well can't take it back now, I think to myself. To my utter surprise the leader looked amused at my response.

"Touché little one. Why are you here then?" He asked still amused. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'll answer that question when you do. May I ask your names?"I say this geasturing to him and his fellow rouges behind him.

"I'm Damien, the white haired guy is Jackson, the one with siver hair is Micheal, and the red head is Erial." I nodded.

"Hello Damien, Jackson, Micheal, and Erial. I'm Alice, I'm assuming you're not going to tell me why you are here. Or why I can't smell you." I state rather boldly. I approach them slowy til I'm about two feet away from Damien and holds my hand out. He shakes my hand and as he's doing so he inspects my face. He draws his hand back and looks down, I do too and realise my blood his on his hand. Literally on his hand, I look down to examine my own hand and I'm still bleeding.

"I apologize for the blood, my fault." I say hoping it will stop soon.

"Hello nice to meet you too Alice." They chorus. Micheal looks at me for a long second before he asked something that shocked me and everyone else.

"Who did this to you?" I tilted head to the side and looked at him curiously.

"You've been through this too." I stated, rather than asked knowng all too well that he has. He nods as if it were a question.

"No one imporant." I say refering to his question though, I am lying right through my teeth. He knows that I'm lying but leaves it.

"You all have been through much, how are you all deaing with it?" I ask this before I have time to register what I am asking, though I know it is the truth. They do too though they look a little confused at how I- a teenager knows this.

"How do you know this little one?" Damien asked searching my eyes for an answer, but failing to find one.

"I may be younger but I know your struggles, you all have had hard lifes so far I do not know what you are doing here but I assume you aren't planning on staying long." I look Damien in the eyes and he nods confirming my question.

"Would you like to come along? To get away from this place?" Micheal asks me, I look at them.

"You're willing to take a complete stranger with you?" I could be a great threat to them but here they are being friendly, the first people in years that have been nice to me.

"You are one of pure heart, you could have killed anyone who harmed you and you know that. You didn't though, we know what you are Alice. Who you are and we know that you are to be trusted." They all chorused in sync.

To Be Continued.......