Chapter 2

Alice Jackon's P.O.V.

I glanced up at the rouges making eye contact with with all before sighing as my blood continues to drip from my hand.

"I would be very thankful to come with you...would it be possible to meet here in 12 hours time?" It would give me enough time to get everything settled and my belongings.

The rouges looked at each other for a few brief moments as their eyes glazed over with a cloudy fog. Mind linking I suppose.... but it's a pack thing. Only family and the most elite groups can do that. It's a strange kind of connection, or so I have read, I've never been connected to the pack that I reside at, nor  to anyone.

I look back up as I come up from my thoughts just in time to see them nod in agreement, before Erial steps forward and nods.

"In 12 hours time we will be here, is that a deal Alice?" As Damien accepts to my proposal, he and the other rouges take a step forward too, and I realize why. They are letting me familiarize my self with their scents. I nod after a minute, completely sure that I know their scents as friends, not foe.

I seen more than felt, the prick on my hand turn into a cut as my blood began to pour like the creeks after a sudden and hard rain. Erial simply looks at me and holds his hand out, silently asking me to give him my hand. To answer him I simply put my hand in his, suddenly feeling intimidated from how much bigger his hands are than mine before trying to calm down a bit. He and the other rouges nodded as their eyes clouded over in a misty fog, as I felt a subtle warmth in my hand where the cut was before glancing down and seeing it begin to heal as if though I were in normal werewolf health.

I almost gasped but contained myself from doing so, knowing now what they are. The help of the chosen.

I looked up as Erial and the others eyes  became clear before taking my hand out of his and nodding.

I looked at each rouge and smiled a soft smile, something I haven't done in a long while.

"I am grateful for your help, I will be here at the time we agreed."

I glanced over at Michael and I know that he knew I had things to do with my abuser, my pack. He nodded and then for a moment I felt something, not physically, but mentally and then I heard it, Michael's deep voice ringing clearly through my head. Mind link.  He had created a mind link with me. I hadn't really understood what he said seeing as I'm in a state of shock. I looked up at him wide eyed as the wind picked up a bit and the plants around us thrived.

The rouges looked at me in shock but Damien walked over and laid a gentle hand on my bruised and scarred shoulder. He calmed me with this gesture and the wind relaxed as the plants stopped growing at an alarmingly fast rate.

"Little one, time is ticking, and we haven't much. Keep calm, we'll see you soon." All I do is nod and turn around trying to focus on how to wash their faint scent out of the area until a short and sudden shower of rain came, washing their scents and mine as we part.

To be continued.....