Chapter 9- Four Dark Strongest Black Saints

Saori's POV

I read the newspaper that said a about the Golden Armor and the Black Saints. A lot of news reporter are coming to my house to record the news. "Ladies and gentlemen, the foundation is pleased to announce the recovery of large section of the stolen Golden Armor. Several pieces remained missing. The mask, waist, chest, shoulders, and body pieces to be pacific. But Ms. Kiddo is confident that all section will all be recovered and the thieves pure handed," Tatsumi explain. People are asking questions about the Black Saints that stole the Golden Armor.

"No, they are not connected to the tournament. Other than that there can be more about the matter this time." They still don't understand why these Black Saints had to steal it. I'm looking at the Golden Armor that presented to the cameras. I remember the things in the past about the stolen armor, Black Shadows, and the girl got kidnap by one of them. Then, I just space out for a moment when the people are asking me about the missing armor. Too many people are asking me so many question that I can't answer. "Ok, ok, that's enough!! The sooner this news call is over, goodbye!!," Tatsumi said,"come on Miss, let's go."

He pulls the chair for me and we left silently. One reporter ran up to me and ask a question. "Well, there is one thing for certain," I began. "What is it?," reporter ask. "The main purpose of the Galactic War is to demonstrate a true courage and fighting spirit to the whole world. This was the founder dream to hope of my father, Misumasa Kido. Even though, he did not live long to see it fitfully. And now, Phoenix has destroy that dream, proving to be a cowardly traitor!!," I stated my speech. The alarm went off of an police car that is rushing over to my house.

The maid knocks on the door and opens it. "Excuse me ma'am, but there are some policemen would wish to see you," the maid said. "The policemen?! I wonder if they found some clues." "Ahh, probably. Japanese policeman are the best," Tatsumi agreed. There is a dog barking from the hallway, coming this way. "Huh?," me and Tatsumi said surprisingly. "Ms. Kido, since you ask us to bring our very best police dog, we brought Hiatay. He's found 95% of the criminals we sent him after. He's the best we got!!," policeman said. The reports are really confuse and asking more questions about this nonsense.

"Tatsumi, did you call them?," I ask. "N-not me Miss," Tatsumi said,"who will do something like this?" There's a laughter in the background. "I did ok," Seiya barge in. "You use the name of the foundation without permission?!" "Oh, don't be so stupid," he said. "What?!" "Alright, pay attention. This box and parts of the Golden Armor must have Ikki's scent. Do you follow me?," Seiya explain. He gave him a "what" look now. "So why not have a police dog uses his skills to track Ikki down for us? It should be easy for him." I bring the dog to the box to let him smell the scent.

"Well, what do you think about it? Is that ok with you Ms. Kido?," Seiya ask. "You seen very confident about it. I seen no reason to not to try," I answer. We give each other a strange stare and then I walk off without a word. "No reason not to. Humph."

Seiya's POV

The dog is barking to track down the scent really bad. "Alright, let's get started. You got Ikki's scent, right?," I ran after him,"we fought Ikki at the port evening, so that would be a best place to be in the starting point for our search party." We ran until we see a taxi. "Wait, slow down!! That's better. Go on, get in," I order. He is sniffing in the air and ran off without getting into the cab. "Hey, wait!! Hiatay!! Oh man, what a stupid dog," I chase after him.

Shun walks down on the path in the woods. He was thinking about his brother from yesterday. Hiatay is still running without stopping. *Wait a minute...Maybe he smells Ikki somewhere. That's why he's running away in this direction* I thought. Looks like we are heading straight to the woods. Birds flying as Shun stops at the large tree and see some marks. He realize that it was his brother who practice his punch in the past.