Where tsuna finds out he can never have a normal day

It was a very normal day, well...as normal as tripping down the stairs, almost getting late, running from a certain demon prefect because of a crooked tie and hitting the said prefect with his school bag, snapping at the teacher infront of everything and everyone, probably get a detention along the way, and getting the new transfer student to become your probably permanent stalker....okay, well, maybe it wasn't exactly a normal day, but...yeah i have no excuses.

Alright, so it all started like this, for some reason, i have this very accurate gut feeling that someone in the past called an intuition and for some odd reason, it's been bothering me since last night, causing me to stay up because of a major headache.

It was already sometime at dawn that i finally fell asleep, now, how did i manage not to get late? Well...even i don't know myself. It's just that my intuition became ten times worse, as if it's warning me about a huge change in my life that will soon come.

I woke up screaming at the sudden burst of headaches and realized that it's almost time for school to start. Hurriedly, i took a quick shower, changed into my uniform, grabbed my bag and ran out of my room not knowing of the dangers that soon came after called the trip of doom. (It is for you to decide if that is a pun or not.)

Saying a brief goodbye to my mother, i ran out of my house at full speed and headed towards my school without even tripping once after the 'trip of doom' in the stairs. Finally, i caught sight of the school gates and mentally sighed in relief when i saw that i still have five minutes to go to the classroom.

As i stepped into the gates of hel--ehem..the school, i heard a very familiar voice call out to me. A very familiar voice that could make any grown men weep in fear, the sea part and hell freeze over..alright, i might be exaggerating, but for those who already experienced what will happen next will say otherwise. (Switch to third person)

"Herbivore, for breaking the school's dress code, i'll bite you to death" the voice of the hibari kyoya said, making tsuna freeze and his intuition flare.

"W-w-wait!! H-hibari-san!! I--!" He didn't even have enough time for excuses as hibari is already attacking him, it's only through his sheer determination to be able to have a normal day and his intuition that he was 'barely' able to dodge all of hibari's attacks. (According to him)

Stopping for a while, hibari looked through the eyes of the herbivore in front of him who was able to dodge every single one of his attacks fluidly, as if they were nothing and saw his fiery determination and for brief moment, he saw a pure raw potential for a strong carnivore.

"Heh..fight me...omnivore." Hibari smirked, increasing the speed of his attacks every second.

"H-huh?!" 'I....got promoted into an omnivore?! What?! Why?!' Tsuna thought incredulously, clumsily (gracefully) dodging hibari's barrages of attacks.

"Hn." The corner of hibari's mouth twitched and took his attacks into a whole other level.

"Gwaah!!" Tsuna rolled to the side and barely dodged a kick, clicking his tongue, he jumped away from the spot to once again dodge a flying tonfa.

'I don't have time for this..' Tsuna frowned tiredly, his eyes flashing into a shade of mesmerizing pure sunset orange eyes. Swiftly, he shifted his bag into a more offensive position, he took a deep breath and looked at the fast approaching hibari.

'Now!!' Within the blink of an eye, tsuna smashed the bag to hibari's face, making him land on the ground. Let me repeat, tsuna, hit hibari and immobilized him, with a bag, a school bag.

Saying a quick apology, tsuna sprinted to the classroom, not noticing a few people watching him, specifically, a certain silver haired teen.