Part 3

The moment seemed to drag as if time was slowed down.

I was about to reply when I heard the door open. A boy with blue jeans, white shirt with black jacket walked in.

"Jungkook" I called out

He stopped and looked at everyone trying to figure out tension in the room.

"What happened, what is it?" He asked confused

"Jungkook, let's go, we're going" I said as I threw off the blanket that was on me and swung my legs over the bed and stood up. Immediately, I felt a sharp pain in my head and extremely dizzy. I almost collapsed. The doctor quickly got up and catches me.

"EunSeo"

Jungkook quickly ran to me and pushed Dr Yoongi out of the way as he grabbed hold of me. The nurse just stood there in shock.

He slowly put me back on the bed.

"What the hell is going on here" Jungkook yelled holding my hand.

Dr Yoongi slapped Jungkook's hand off mine, "you would know, after all, you're the reason she's here" he snapped

Letting go of my hand, Jungkook grabbed Yoongi my his collar and pulled him close until their faces were inches away from each other.

"What are you talking about"

"You Bastard, get your hands off me" Dr Yoongi shouted as he struggled to get out of jungkook's grip but finally he pushed Him off.

The nurse ran out of he room, screaming call the security.

Stumbling backward, Jungkook quickly went back to his position with his hand tightly grabbed around Yoongi's collar ready to punch him

"You're gonna hit me just like you've beaten her up" he hissed " HiT ME" Dr Yoongi should at Jungkook provoking him

Jungkook tried his best to not give in but fails as he swings his fist aiming at the Doctor's Face.

I quickly grabbed on jungkook's waist and pulled him close "no, no, no, please. please, Jungkook don't do this. Please he's not worth it, you'll go to prison" I tried to put some common sense into him "he's provoking you, don't" I begged holding onto him tighter.

My head hurt, it hurt really bad but I tried to ignore it for his sake. I looked up to see his face, I could see how much he was holding it in but Yoongi had a smirk on his face. He pushed the doctor as he let go of his collar.

"Let's go" Jungkook said and pick me up bride style out of the bed "we're going"

"She's not medically fit for discharge" the doctor yelled after us but Jungkook ignored him and continued walking.

When we walked out of the room, I can see the nurse running to our direction with 3 security guards.

"It's him, it's him" she pointed at Jungkook as they surrounded us.

"Put the patient down" one of them insisted

But Jungkook didn't move an inch.