Part 4

---Jungkook---

*gasp* I regain conscienceless, my eyes wide open. I look around to find Eunseo but I realise I am in a hospital bed. Alone. I quickly stand up but stumble as dizziness struck me. I close my eyes for seconds and hold on to the bed rail. After opening them, I felt somewhat better.

"EUNSEO" I yell and set to run towards the door but something pulled me back.

I look at my wrist and it's attached to drip. I rip it off throw it on the floor and ran out of the door.

"Eunseo" I yell again in panic.

I look around at the busy crowd. doctors, nurses, relatives, patients all walking up and down passing each other.

I run from room to room looking for her but she's no where to be found.  I grabbed the first staff that was within my reach.

"Where Eunseo" I almost yell. She looked frighten.

"Sir, let go me first" she pushed my hands off and took few steps back

"Are you a relative"

"s-she's my girlfriend. We were in a car accident earlier. She was brought in. With me. I can't find her. Please help me find her" I gab her hand. "Please, I beg you" my vision blurred as liquid began to fill my eyes.

"Okay, I'll do my best. But first, are you hurt?"

"N-no, I-I'm fine, I'm fine. J-just help me find her" I beg. I wipe my tears quickly as they began to fall down my face. I really hope she's okay. If something happens to her, I will never forgive myself.

The nurse asked me to wait as she went to look for Eunseo on the hospital system. I impatiently wait.

After few minutes, she comes back.

"You're jungkook right " she asks

I nod

"She's in intensive care unit.That's on the third floor. Go out of the emergency department and take a left. The lifts are there." She smiled

I sigh in relief. I feel like 200 pounds where life's off my shoulder. I thank her and run towards the direction she told me. I impatiently press the lift Button multiple times but it doesn't seem to come to I ran up the stair.

Panting, exhausted and in pain, I finally reach the third floor.

I walk in the unit and went to the patient board and scan it with my eyes to find her name. Bingo.

"Kim Eunseo, bed 20"

I walk to the direction and finally found it.

I look thought the door window. My heart stopped, time froze and I froze. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't move an inch to open that door. I could feel tears running down my face. I could feel a lump is stuck in my throat. What have I done? This is all my fault. I start trembling. My hands shaking I reach for the door but I had no energy to open it.

Still trembling, I stumbled to the closest chair and plopped down before I fell down. Sweat stung my eyes and I wiped my face on my shirt.