Part 1

"No, no, no.. Please. please, j-just listen to me" I beg holding his shirt with my head following his face as he keeps looking from side to side avoiding eye contact and ignoring what I have to say. He yanked my hands off and pushed me with force. Unable to maintain my balance, I stumbled back and tripped on the coffee table which was behind me, then hit my head on the side of the couch then landed on my face. The pain was unbearable.

"DON'T. TOUCH. ME." He shouts "if you know what's good for you" he said trying to contain himself.

I carefully and slowly sat up using the lamp table as support. my head is raging in pain. I can feel liquid running down the left side of my face. I swipe it with my fingers as I adjusted myself thinking it was tears. When I looked at the liquid, it was red. It was blood.

"Why do you always do this? Huh.. You told me you would stop, YOU TOLD ME you would change.. "he began lecturing, ignoring the fact that I'm bleeding due to an injury he caused.

I daringly looked directly into his eyes, "And I also told you I loved you"

It's always going to be like this, it's never gonna change. Is this what relationships are like? Why is this happening to me?Why did I have to fall in love with him?Why did I promise to spend the rest of my life with him? All sorts of thoughts were going through my head. I can't bare to live without him but I can't live like this. I don't deserve a beating for every little mistake I do. I give up, I can't do this anymore.

His eyes widened at my sudden confession. He got close to me, the next thing I could feel was his palm on my cheek. I screamed in pain. He slapped me so hard. It hurt like hell. He pushed me on the ground and got onto of me. I spat on his face. He looked at me with disgust.

"How much do I have to hurt you for you to LEARN" he said then started slapping and punching me on my face and head. I immediately used my arm shield and the other tried to fight him back.

Finally after struggling with extreme effort, I lifted up my pelvis and turned and used all my power to push him off, which he did. I quickly stood up and ran towards the stairs in hopes to try and lock myself in my room.

Holding on to the rail, I ran up the stairs. All over sudden I could feel a tight grab on the back of my long hair and he heartlessly yanked his hand back causing me to loose my balance and fall backwards. Thud. My body hit the floor. My head got it worse. I screamed out as pain ripped through my body. The pain is unbearable. At that moment, I gave up. the pain is excruciating, I'm done. I opened my mouth to say something but I chocked on my words. Nothing would come out. I'm too weak.
My vision slowly began to become dark, and I could hear his voice from a distance.

"Hey wake up, stop joking... EunSeo" I could faintly feel him shaking me before darkness took over me. I passed out.

Narrator:

He shakes her in hopes to wake her up, but it was useless. He grabbed his phone and called the ambulance.

A/n: hey guys, I hope you're enjoying the story so far. I have re edited part 1 because i realised the way I ended it didn't go with the story plot. So yeah I hope you like this version as well😜