And So It Begins

Picture is Patrick

       It's been about a month since everything happened. Eli and I have decided to take it a lot slower. We've been on a couple dates, but we aren't boyfriends yet. I haven't talked to Kayson since it happened. I can't face him.

        Anyway, I decided that everyone needed a vacation. The fair was gonna be a couple towns over and I convinced some of us to go.

        I got up real early. I showered, got on my clothes, and did my hair in no time. Then I went to Luke's room. "Luke! Wake up!" I screamed and pounded on the door. I heard him groan and roll out of bed.

        I skipped down the hall and started cooking breakfast. When Luke finally come in, I had already made a bunch of pancakes.

        "Pancakes!" Luke cheered and grabbed a bunch of them. I laughed and started eating with him.

        Once we were done eating, the guys were there to pick us up. Patrick was sitting in the back with one of the gang members, Rylan. Eli was  driving. Luke got in the back and I climbed into the front.

        As we drove, we talked and sang along to the radio. I danced in my seat and Eli laughed at me. I looked back and saw that Patrick and Luke were holding hands. I smiled and went back to dancing.

        Two hours later, we were at the fair. We all piled out of the car and stretched our legs. Once we didn't feel so stiff, we went off on the rides.

        Patrick and Luke went off by themselves, while Eli, Rylan and I went together. First we went on the swings. Eli and I sat together while Rylan was in front of us.

        "Are we gonna hit the trees?!" Rylan screamed once it started. Eli and I just laughed at him.

        Once we got off thatm we went to this huge ride that goes up in the air and spins. It was big and a metallic blue color. I smiled up at it and squealed. I looked at Eli and he was pale. I nudged him and he out a fake smile on. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

        "I don't really like spinning." He mumbled.

        "Oh. Do you get sick or something?" I asked.

        "No. I just don't prefer these rides." He replied and ran his black painted nails through his hair.

        "We don't have to get on." I told him.

        "No, no. We can get on, I'll be fine." He said.

        "Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded, smiling.

        We got on the ride and it didn't last very long. Only about a minute. We all stumbled off, Rylan and I laughing and Eli just trying to keep his balance.

        We then all decided to get lunch. I texted Patrick and Luke and told them to meet us at a stand that sold hot dogs and hamburgers and such. We met up with them and started eating. I got a hamburger and cheese fries, and sat down to eat. Eli sat next to me and put his arm around me while we ate. I noticed that Luke was feeding Patrick French-fries and smiled.

        "When are you two gonna make it official?" I asked them. They both shrugged their shoulders. "Have you two even kissed yet?" They both looked down and blushed. "Have you?"

        "N-no." Luke stuttered.

        "Then kiss." I told them. Then Rylan, Eli, and I started cheering kiss at them. Patrick looked into Luke's eye and Luke crashed his lips to Patrick's. We all cheered and went back to eating.