Chapter One

So like I promised I am going to put this up. It is the second book to The Rogue. But I will be putting this up with one or two updates at a time because, well the book isn't finished yet.

This will be the first update today. I will have the second one up shortly.

Enjoy, comment and vote. VOMMENT!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella's POV

Ella stared out her window for the fifth time that day. She just couldn't find anything better to do but be holed up in her room and staring out into the world.

She sighed deeply. It has been four months since her mate, Austin kicked her out of his house. He broke her heart that day. He accused her of taking time to make the three little babies that she was carrying with some other guy. Little did he know that she had been raped two weeks before they even met. Even though he broke her heart she just couldn't find it in herself to hate him. Yet, he found a way to hate her.

Her brother Daniel hadn't even talked to her that day. Well, he did but he called her all kinds of things that she'd rather not repeat. He also moved into Austin's house. Their parents tried to explain everything to them but they wouldn't listen.

A tear slid down her cheek and she brushed it away.

Ella had made a choice that day when she found out she was pregnant and was then kicked out of her mate's house. She was going to care for the babies/kuppens (kittens and pups mixed together) she was carrying. She might hate their father but she loved them.

She smiled as she remembered the doctor giving her an ultrasound. She had found out that she was having triplets. They could only confirm that one was a boy. He sent her home with a picture of the ultrasound and she put it in the scrapbook she had started to make about three months.

She will give birth in two months, in November. Which day? She'll have to wait and see.

She ached for her mate so badly that sometimes she would find herself on the way there. She would turn around because all of her pack members gave her the most horrible looks. She missed Austin so much.

A tear slid down her cheek and she quickly brushed it away. She wished she could get over this heartache.