Chapter Three

Marylin's POV

Marylin paused at the front door to Marcus and Crystal's house. She hesitated a moment before giving the secret knock. The door open and she rushed in quickly. When she turned around she saw Crystal shutting the door. She smiled at her friend, "Hey, Crys, how is everything going?"

Crystal smiled sadly, "Everything is good for now but Ella can't step one foot out of this house without getting stared at as if she was some dirty whore. And the rumors... the rumors are getting worse. My son wishes that she is tortured until she dies and her mate doesn't want anything to do with her."

By the time Crystal was done she was crying. Marylin rushed over and gave her a hug, "I'm so sorry. I wish my son wasn't so dense and stubborn. I wish he would listen to what we have to say instead of walking away."

Marylin has been struggling with her son. He's stubborn to the point of no return and believes what he believes. It's good for someone to believe in things, but when that thing isn't true it's a whole different story.

Crystal sniffled, "I wish the same for my son and this pack."

Marylin nodded. Not only did Crystal understand but she was going through the same thing with her son. Marylin wished things turned out different but there was always a reason to everything. Her own mother taught her that, but lately didn't know if she should believe that.

Marylin smiled, "Where are the others?"

Crystal sighed, "Marc is in the living room and Ella is probably on her way down."

"Well let's go to the living room and we can catch up there."