Chapter Five

So, decided to upload a third time today for this book. I hope you guys feel special.

Vote and comment.

VOMMENT!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella's POV

After Marylin left, Ella had the sudden urge to go outside. She felt happy and it was a beautiful day outside.

As she walked the garden she thought about everything that had happened after she ran away from the were-wolves who had changed her life completely. It wasn't a good change but it wasn't completely a bad change. She sang as she thought. The babies loved it when she sang. Plus, it helped them get to know her voice.

She stopped by the roses and ran her fingers over the soft petals. She smiled. She's heard that baby skin feels like flower petals.

She was running her fingers over the petals a third time when her smile disappeared. Someone was behind her and giving off a bad vibe.

"You dirty, filthy whore!"

She could recognize that voice anywhere. She turned around to face her brother, "Danny..."

"Don't call me that! You don't have that right anymore."

He took a step towards her and she took a step back. Her voice was filled with venom, "Don't you dare come any closer."

"Why? You hurt my best friend. You killed him inside. You deserve to suffer."

Her eyes filled with tears instantly, "I never meant to hurt him, but he hurt me, too."

Daniel curled his lip, "Bullshit! You slept with another man and then tried to dump that man's kids on him."

"It's more complicated than that, and I just found out I was pregnant that day. I wasn't going to go and dump a responsibility on him that wasn't his. That would have been wrong."

He searched her face for a second, "Why is it complicated."

Ella licked her lips nervously as the day that she was raped played through her head.

"Beca-because I... I..."

She couldn't get it out. She wanted so badly to tell him but the words wouldn't come out. She started to shake and cry uncontrollably.

Her brother sneered at her, "Just spit it the fuck out!"

She choked on a breath, "I was raped, okay. Are you happy! I was raped by three fucking werewolves!"

Even though she heard silence she could still feel that he was there, "Go ahead tell me that I'm lying."

Still, silence.

She looked up and a sob escaped. He looked so guilty. He looked so sad.

He walked over and knelt down in front of her, "I'm so sorry Ella. I shouldn't have assumed. I'm such a dumb ass."

She giggled, "You think?"

He caught her off guard by pulling her into a hug. She inhaled his scent deeply. She has missed him so much.

His voice was barely a whisper but she could hear him, "I never really meant the things I said. I was just pissed and I know it's not a good enough excuse. It's the truth, though."

She laid her head on his shoulder. There was no way she could be mad at him. She sighed contently as he held. She didn't know how long they stayed like that but it was worth it.