Chapter Seven

Austin's POV

Austin smiled, "You have some explaining to do."

He bared his teeth as he smelled Ella on Daniel, "You have a lot of explaining to do. Why did you go over there?"

Daniel sighed, "I went over there to hurt her but I couldn't after what I found out."

Austin noticed that Daniel was weary. His eyes held a hint of angry and most of all guilt.

"He won't listen to you Daniel," his mother said, "He doesn't want to listen to anything that has to do with her."

Austin clenched his jaw, "You want me to listen, I'm listening."

His mother and Daniel exchanged a look. His mother was the one who spoke, "You know, Ella is considered an outsider now, because you kicked her out without even listening to a word she had to say."

Daniel looked sad, "She can't go outside without being looked at as if she should burn at the stake or something. She's scared of the pack that once was her friend. Her heart was also ripped into teeny tiny pieces, by you."

Austin sighed in boredom, "As if I care. So, what did you learn about her?"

His mom picked up her cup of tea and threw it at the wall behind his head, "You don't care! Get over yourself Austin! You are not the only one who's hurt."

He's never seen his mom so angry. She must have hidden this side her.

Daniel looked angry as well, "I think Ella should tell you not us. It her place to tell."

Austin rolled his eyes. They were exaggerating a lot.

He froze when he opened his mouth to speak and turned around. Ella was standing in the door way of the kitchen. That bump of hers was big and seeing her like that just made him mad again. Just by the hesitation and fear she was giving off, he was pretty sure he could scare her off.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

He watched as she went from scared to confident. He could see sadness in her eyes as she spoke, "You will listen to me and not interrupt what-so-ever."

He opened his mouth but the look she gave him stopped him in his tracks. Oh, she was pissed and, not only that, she was pregnant. The worst combination ever.

She choked on a sob, "When you kicked me out I didn't know what to do. I... I tried to tell you that I didn't know that I was pregnant until I went to the doctor. I didn't even sleep with another man or whatever. I was raped by three werewolves. That is what I tried to tell you the day you kicked me out. But did you listen? No."