01

Few years has passed and Taehyung was now 15 years old and went in 8th grade. A lot had changed and happened these years. Taehyung had gotten cold towards other peoples.
He felt nothing in the inside than pure emptiness.

(Taehyung p.o.v)

Monday
7:00 am

My alarm had went on and I immediately had woken up to the annoying sound of it. I sat up and turned the alarm off, stretching and rubbing my eyes after it.
I had sighed to myself as I knew it was Monday again...

..time for school ughh..

I slowly had gotten up and made my way to the bathroom that was in my room, grabbing a towel before walking in there of course.

I took a 15 minute shower and walked out the bathroom with my towel around my waist.
I had grabbed out another towel and started drying my wet body with it.

It didn't took long till I had finished drying myself and had gotten out a my favorite boxers where little aliens where on it.
I had grabbed out my grey sweatpants and took them on along with the boxers. I had reached in my closet again and had pulled out a blue shirt and took it on.

You're probably wondering why I'm not wearing my school uniform huh?
It's because that shit is uncomfortable as fuck.

I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was only 7:25 am, school started at 8:15 am so I decided to lay down and rest a bit before going to my ''awesome" school.

8:10 am.

After a while I woke up and sat up, rubbing my eyes and looking over to
only see that school almost started,
I quickly got up and grabbed my school bag and ran downstairs,
I slipped my shoes on and ran out of the house.
Even thought I didn't care for school or that I would get late,
but today I couldn't be late again or else I would get kicked out of school again and I don't feel like moving and changing school again.

It took me almost 20 minutes to get to school.

I whipped the sweat from my forehead and stopped for a short moment before walking into the class, first off all I had to calm down my breathing from running so fast,
it didn't took long and I started breathing calmly again.

I reached out for the door knob only to get pushed down harshly on the floor.
I groaned as I hit the floor with my head and slightly bit my lip.
I glanced up only to see my fucking bully again who is bulling me since the first day I got in school.

I stood up and dusted myself off and glanced at the short orange haired boy in front of me, I groaned and tried getting to my class but I only got pushed back again.

That's it.
I'm fucking done with people treating me like this. If he'll touch me again I swear I'll make him pay.

The orange haired guy with the name Jimin had grabbed me by my hair and threw me against the wall,
I had slightly groaned as my back hit the wall and glared at him.

"You shouldn't have done that Jimin."
I had said in a pissed off tone and only kept glaring at him.

(Author's p.o.v)

Jimin noticed that Taehyung had started getting pissed and had only chuckled.
"Awe is someone mad ~"
Jimin had said and laughed as he looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung had looked around making sure no one was there and had grabbed Jimin bit his shirt and pulled him in a empty classroom,
throwing him onto the floor and getting on him.
Taehyung had started to punsh Jimin harshly till he had started spitting some blood.
Taehyung stopped and got off the boy and was about to leave the room.

Loud groaned and winced could be heard from Jimin as he tried getting up, he glanced at Taehyung as he spit out some blood and whipped his lips.

"Fucking punk just wait till next time!!" Jimin had yelled as Taehyung was almost out the room but stopped as he heard what Jimin had said and turned around.

Taehyung hated to be called a punk, since his mother always called him like that and that made him even more mad.
He grabbed Jimin and threw him harshly against the wall. A loud groaned could be heard from Jimin as he hit the wall.

Taehyung had quickly pulled his belt off and grabbed Jimin and had put the belt around his neck, starting to choke him.

Jimin had struggled around and was gasping for air.His face started to turn purple as he couldn't breath anymore.

Jimin's body had gone limp and dropped to the floor

Taehyung had chuckled and leaned down,
checking if he was still breathing.
And to his luck he wasn't.

He had quickly opened the classroom window,
picking Jimin up and had tied the belt around his neck and had tied the other end of it to the window. Taehyung lifted Jimin lifeless body up and had threw it out of the window, letting it look like it was suicide..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all like it so far 🙌😄