Allowed to leave

Taehyung had fainted, probably from being still weak. The doctor's had strapped Taehyung to the hospital bed in case he would try to jump out of the window again.

He has been unconscious since two day already. One nurse came in his room every hour to check if he woke up already. But sadly he didn't.

Another day has passed when Taehyung started to move his head around, groaning and wincing from the pain in his stomach. He weakly opened his eyes and tried to rub his eyes and sit up. But for some reason he couldn't. He furrowed his eyebrows. What's wrong? Why can't I sit up nor move my arms and legs? He had asked himself as he still was trying to figure out why he can't move his body.

Taehyung had slightly lifted his head up, he looked down and went wideyed as he saw his arms and legs were strapped down to the bed. He squirmed around, trying to get the straps somehow off of him.

Taehyung gave up and laid his head back, groaning in frustration as he wasn't able to move.

Soon a nurse came walking inside the room. She had looked over to Taehyung and had went wideyed as she saw him awake

"Omo Mr Kim you're awake. You were unconscious for a few days now after what happened. "

Taehyung had looked at the nurse confused at what she had said. What does she mean by what happened? He thought to himself and kept looking at the nurse confused.

" Ah, you probably don't remember what happened. I'll go get the doctor real quick. Stay here. " She left the room to get the doctor.

Taehyung had rolled his eyes at her. Where else should I be going when I'm glued to this damn bed, was what he thought.

It didn't took long till the nurse came back with the doctor trailing behind her, she left the room as the doctor told her to let him be alone with Taehyung. She nodded and immediately left the room.

The doctor grabbed a chair that was standing in the corner of the room and had pulled it over to the bed Taehyung's laying in. He looked at him. You could see he was upset but Taehyung couldn't figure out why. Maybe he had a fight with his wife or something like that?

The doctor cleared his throat. "I'm guessing you don't know why you're tied to the bed."

Taehyung only shook his head, not saying anything.

The doctor nodded and continued talking. "Mr Kim. You tried to kill yourself by jumping out of the window..." he said with a sigh. "May I ask why? I'm your doctor and everything my patients tell me I'm keeping it for myself." He said softly.

Taehyung had opened his mouth, ready to say something, but no words left his mouth.

"Rest Mr Kim. I'll come by later. " The doctor said and stood up, making his way to the exit of the room.

" I-I d-didnt try t-to k-kill myself..." Taehyung had managed to say and had slightly coughed. Lying to himself as he said it.

"Then tell me why you were about to jump out of the window Mr Kim. " The doctor said and turned around to look at Taehyung.

" I-I tried to g-get a better v-view of the c-city sir. " Second lie.

" Hm. How do I know it's the truth. And kid. You could've just looked out of the window if you wanted to see the city and not climb out of it." The man said and rolled his eyes at Taehyung.

"M-mianhae.. " The younger one mumbled softly. "I-I promise I-I didn't try t-to do anything.." Third lie...

The doctor had sighed and only nodded at Taehyung, meaning he believe him and walked over to him. He had put ten the straps off of his arms and legs and told him to get some rest. Taehyung did what he was told and tell back to sleep.

The next day.

Taehyung got woke up by the same nurse that was in the room yesterday, he pouted and rubbed his eyes as he was tired and wanted to go back to sleep.

The woman showed a smile at Taehyung. "You may leave today Mr Kim."

"O-oh? A-alright.. " Taehyung had mumbled and the woman only nodded, leaving the room again. Taehyung had gotten off the bed, holding onto his stomach as it was still soft of hurting.

He immediately left the room, not having to take anything with him since he didn't had anything in the hospital that belonged to him he left the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a while since I updated 😱 I know this is really short >~<

I'm already warning now that the next part I'll be writing contains self-harm and such things just to tell those who aren't comfortable with things like that.