02

⚠ Warning ⚠

This chapter will have self-harm and blood in it. Please don't read it if you feel uncomfortable with such things.

~~~~~~~

Few days later,
Jimin's dead body was already found at the same day he died.
The police said he committed suicide.
To Taehyung's luck no one knew that he was the one who killed Jimin.

Wednesday 11:00 am

Taehyung was sitting alone in the cafeteria since he had no friends but he didn't really care since he never had friends in his whole life.

.. He actually liked being alone but that changed soon. . .

Friends of Jimin walked up to Taehyung who also were his bullies like Jimin was.
At least he had one bully less.

The males started hitting and throwing things at Taehyung and calling him names like punk, worthless kid, ugly, emo, and all those things.

Taehyung was already depressed enough but hearing those things made it kind of worse. . . even thought Taehyung was upset and mad from what he had to hear from the boys he still kept a straight face and only stood up, grabbing his bag and pushing the boys away.

Taehyung ran out of the cafeteria and ran to the bathroom, locking himself in a toilet.
He sighed to himself and leaned against the door.

..why am I the one who has to go trough shit like that and have to deal with those bullies . . .

-

Taehyung had sighed again and opened his school bag, pulling out one of his blades he hid in there and pulled his sleeves up.

He had looked down at his arms for a few seconds before taking a deep breath and brung the blade to his skin.

He slightly bit down on his lower lip and started to cut slowly and rather deeply into his arms. . .

-

One cut..

Two cuts...

Three cuts...

Four...

Five...

Six...

And then he was done...

-

..Blood started to escape his deep cuts...

Taehyung dropped the bloody blade in his bag and was about to reached for some toilet paper but noticed there was none...

He brung his arm up to his mouth and licked up his own blood slowly with his tongue.

He licked away the dripping blood from his arm and brung it to his lips, he started to suck on his fresh cuts, collection some of his blood till it stopped bleeding.

11:30 am

Taehyung had left the bathroom after cleaning up his wounds and walked down the hall to get to his next class, looking down as he made his way there.

His bullies, Rapmonster, Yoongi and the other one he didn't knew the name had walked up to Taehyung without him noticing and grabbed his arm, not knowing what he did earlier to it and pulled him back,
slamming him harshly against the wall.

Taehyung had groaned and bit his lip hard, he was to weak to deal with shit and to weak to fight back.

Yoongi punched Taehyung in his stomach only to earn a loud groan and wince from Taehyung.

"That's for killing Jimin you punk!! We all know it was you, you creeper!!" -

Yoongi had yelled and punched Taehyung in the stomach again.

He coughed up some blood this time.

Taehyung had smirked at Yoongi as he found out he was the one who killed Jimin.

Yoongi had gotten mad and started punishing Taehyung.

Out of nowhere a boy with black hair came up running to Taehyung, pushing Yoongi and his friends away, he glared at them.

"You better leave or y'all will regret it.", - the boy had said and slowly reached in his pants pocket and grabbed out a knife as Yoongi and his friends didn't leave.

The young male pinned Yoongi against the wall and pressed the knife against his neck and glared at him.

Yoongi had quickly pushed the boy off him and ran away with the others.

The young boy had turned around to look at Taehyung, checking if he was okay and Taehyung had only nodded.

"My name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook."
He said and smiled sweetly at Taehyung witch he gladly returned the smile at the younger boy.

"I-im Taehyung..nice to meet you Jungkook..",- he said and showed a small smile at Jungkook.

"Let's go to class Taehyung~" Jungkook had said and took Taehyungs hand and pulled him to the classroom.

Taehyung had glanced at Jungkook and smiled slightly.

"Thank you Jungkook.."

"It's no problem, that's what friends are for."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha I hope everyone liked this chapter ~ ^¥^

Feel free to vote it if you liked it and mianhae if I wrote something wrong ~>×<