Two♡

Tyler ,

"So Diamond bumped in to you"
Langston asked.

"Yeah brown skinned Diamond" I replied.

"Oh shit nigga" He said laughing.

Langston went up for a shot I tried to guard it but didn't jump high enough. We are playing ball in my house. Yes my house has a basketball court.

"I win nigga!" he said throwing the ball across the court.

Im hungry I aint paying him no mind. I went into the living room, then kitchen then got me a zebra cake. I checked my phone and my stalker has been calling me.

"Bae been calling" Langston joked.

"Nigga you know I dont like her" I replied defending myself.

April been liking me since freshmen year. She wont leave me the fuck alone. Her number im my phone is "Dont answer" I actually need to get my phone number changed.

I got on instagram. Like, like, eew the fuck unfollow. Bitches are thirsty for real. I be bitches man crushes and shit. I saw a picture of Diamond she is actually not bad. She has a nice body she is pretty but not my type. I known her since 6th grade. I blew up her notifications a little bit.

"Aye Ty I gotta go dude" Langston said then dapped me.

"Aight see ya" I said he left.

I went upstairs to my room then to Tiana's, my little 5 year old sister. She still sleep. Shit, I am lonely my mother hangs out all shops all damn day. My dad does what he can. I know that for a fact. He just works a lot. Im still hungry tho.

I got up threw on my nike t-shirt, black sweats and slides. I decided to go to chick fil a, a nigga hungry. I got Tiana up then got her in my car. I got in my car then made my way towards chick fil a. I decide to go through the drive through.

"Hello may I take your order"

"Yeah let me get 2 spicy chicken sandwiches no pickles, a large fry and large sprite"

"Ty I won chicken nuggets and lemonade"

"Alright and let me get kid meals chicken nuggets with lemonade"

"Alright your total is 13.34"

I pulled up to the window and just my luck.

"Hey Diamond" I said giving a cheesy smile and handing her my card.

"Whats up Tyler" She said with a light smile.

"Hiiiiiii Diamond" Tiana said from the back.

"Hey pretty girl" Diamond said with a smile.

She has a pretty smile and she is cute. She handed me my food.

"Have a good night Tyler & Tiana" She said then closed the window.

I pulled off opening my bag then munching on my fries and I gave Tiana hers.

______________________________

"Ty when is mommy coming home" Tiana asked me.

I was putting her to bed.

"I really dont know let me call her"

I got out my phone and dialed my moms number then put it on speaker.

"Hey ma"

"Hey mommy"

"Hey babies how are yall"

"Good" Tiana replied.

"Ma when you coming home, I have had to watch Tiana everyday since she got in school and school is almost over"

"I know im sorry Ty its just I too young for all of this I want to have fun too you know"

The fuck. She need to stop this shit and she is 32 not young. Tiana needs her mother.

"Thats not my fault neither of us have asked to be in this world you know"

"Tyler Wright don't use that fucking tone with me"

Tiana began to cry.

"Look what you have done" I said into the phone.

"Look, look, im soorrryyy"

"Wait.. Wait you have been drinking.."

"No. No Ty why would you think that"

"Good night mom" I hung up the phone she is a shame.

Tiana stopped crying. She then looked at me.

"Ty can I sleep with you tonight"

She says that everynight.

"Come on"

I picked her up the carried her to my room.

____

Feedback :*