Nineteen♡

Diamond ,

"No no Leah. He shouldn't have snapped on me like that" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Well look maybe you too should talk it out. Have y'all talked since then?" She asked. Leah always want to be a peacemaker and shit.

"No" I replied.

The fact of the matter is that he didn't tell me. So I obviously didn't know. Maybe I am overreacting. No Nope he is the one overeacting.

Leah and I were on our way to a basketball game at our school. Of course she wants to see Langston play. I am just there. I pulled into the parking lot and got out. I fixed my shirt and then locked the doors.

"Leah hurry" I whined as I began to look down at my feet.

"Im coming" She replied.

We both walked into the gymnasiums. She had on a school jersey with Langston's number on it and I had on a white nike shirt. We both got in for free because of my cheerleading. Leah guided our way through the gymnasium. I looked at all the people screaming and cheering. The noise echoed in one ear and out the other. Leah found us a spot and it was in the third row on the side. Good, cause I don't have time for big crowds.

"Look at my baby!" Leah sat up and clapped.

I just payed her no mind. I spotted how good Langston and Tyler work as a team on the court. My phone vibrated and snapped me out my thoughts. I looked to see who was texting me and instantly got happy. Romeo.

Romeo ; Lil Sis, hows it going?

Me ; Good, actually at the game you?

Romeo ; oh mm went to go see ya bae play? & its good..

I smirked.

Me ; Last time I checked.. I was bae-less.

Romeo ; lol yo ass a mess!

I still miss Romeo till this day. We'll eventually see each other again. Matter of fact were suppose to be hanging out this summer. I am actually looking forward to it.

______________________________

I school was, that's not surprising but the fact I have to wait a fucking hour for Leah and Langston to stop cupcaking is ridiculous. As the best-bestfriend I am, I waited patiently while listening to Poetic Justice. I sung quietly while the cool air breezed through my car. The car door opened and I was relief because I can now go. I looked and it wasn't Lean. It was Tyler.

"Hey" He said with a smirk.

"Hi, Tyler where is Leah" I said annoyed.

"That is not really important, Diamond do you like me" He asked.

My mind went blank "Wha-What"

"Diamond you heard me" He said.

He sighed "From when you stormed off on me that day, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Shit, I dreamed about you. It hurt me when you went out with Avery but I made myself realize you don't like me"

"Really, Ty?" I said as I turned my head towards him.

"Hell yeah" He said with a chuckle.

"So do you like me. I think we should go a head and get this out the way. I mean we are getting ready to go to college" He preached.

He was right.

"Yeah, Tyler. I tried to make myself believe I didn't but I do" I said as I rested my head on the stirring wheel.

"You know what can by my house tonight, I have to show you something aight?" He replied getting up and out the car.

"Oh and Leah riding home with Langston" He shut the door and left.

After a conversation like that who the fuck leaves. I am stilling going to his house though. I wonder what he has to show me. I am kind of anxious.

I arrived home and parked my car in the driveway. I went inside the house and up to my room. I took off my clothes and switched into something more comfortable. Leggings and a t-shirt.

"Ma I am going to Tyler's for a minute" I yelled as I went downstairs.

"Alright honey!" She yelled back.

I left out the house and began walking to Tyler's. I texted him and informed him I was coming. I began to walk up to his driveway. I rung the doorbell. It swung open and I was greeted with his warm, soft lips. I was hesitant at first but I wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up. He took us up to his room. He laid me on his bed then shut the door.

"Tyler where is your family" I shouted.

"Gone calm down Diamond" He said.

"Tyler are we about to have sex" I said.

I am still a virgin and would like my first time to be special. So I am scared right now.

"We're about to make love silly" He said as he got on top of me kissing my neck.

This was just all new to me but it felt good for some reason. It felt so good that I let a small moan out. Tyler smirked and began tugging on my shirt and soon it was off. He slowly made his way down my body and now sucking on my nipple. He soon went to my middle. I never felt this type of sensation before. It feels so right. I stuck his finger deep into me and I let out a moan.

"This is only the beginning" He said as he got up and went into his closet.

He left and it felt like my body got mad. Why? He came back and his middle was standing at full attention now and with a condom on. He came closer to me and slid my leggings down.

"Baby if it hurt, just tell me and Ill stop" He said as he spreaded my legs.

He positioned himself to enter into in me. Without any further notice he thrusted himself inside of me. I winced at the pain.

"Want me to stop?" He said.

"N-no, its fine" I said trying to ignore the pain.

He began to to go in and out of me. The pain was now unbearable but I ignored it still. The pain soon withered down and it was all pleasure now.

Tyler ,

I just made love with the girl I love. If that didn't feel good I don't know what did. Her body is simply amazing. Her moans were music to my ears and everything.

"You aight" I asked Diamond as she came from in the bathroom.

"Y-yeah" She replied.

I could tell her body was sore. I told her to say stop. I motioned her to come here and she did so. She laid in my arms. I kissed her cheek and we watched television.

"So what are we? cause sex buddies ain't gone fly" She said.

I laughed "How about you be my girlfriend"

|