Six♡

Diamond ,

When someone says "I Love you" are they saying it because it just sounds right or because they actually do? But sometimes the heart sees what the eyes doesn't. Does this mean I like Tyler? Ugh. Maybe. I can't he made a bet on me. What the fuck am I doing sitting here thinking about his bastard ass.

I sat in my bed with my headphones in my ear listening to Bad by Wale the remix. I put my Diary back up and unwrapped my hair. I decided to go to the BP that two blocks away I just need a walk to get my mind off things. I closed my door and walked through the hallway.

I wish I didn't live here. I wish things went right for once in my life. People better be lucky they have parents who love and care about them.

I walked into the dinning room. I sat down and just looked around.

"Diamond you okay" Miss Alice asked.

"Yes.. Miss Alice" I asked.

"Whats up" Se said sitting down beside me.

"I wish I met my real parents.." I said putting my head down.

"Well.. You want to know something" She said.

"Ill adopt you"

I looked up.

"Really" I said with tears forming in my eyes.

"Yeah I practically knew you your whole life"

She is right. I been at this foster home for so long. I smiled.

"Diamond I feel like your my daughter.." She said then hugged me.

I smiled the wiped tears that were streaming down my cheek.

"Awh don't cry baby.." She said.

"Look get your things together and after school Ill take you to my house" She said then got up.

I can't believe it. Miss Alice is adopting me. I knew her for so long so its going to be nothing new. I looked at my old room then remembered. Kayla. I can't believe I am leaving her who is going to walk her to school everyday and who is going to look after her.

I quickly went to Miss Alice's office. Kayla was sitting in there. They both saw me and smiled.

"Im getting a mommy" She said.

"Yup, I figured I adopt both of you" Miss Alice said then finishing the paper work.

I can't believe it something is actually going right in my life.

______

Tyler ,

I walked in school. I am not even really feeling like that today. I have a game. As soon as i knew it I was in fourth period. My eyes were watching Diamond like a hawk. She looked pretty today. Her hair was crinkly. She she had on a black cocoa cola shirt, medium washed denim high waist shorts and red toms. She turn around and looked my way not exactly looking at me.

"We will be doing parter work" Mrs Washington started.

"You and your partner will create a mathematical formula containing radicals,pemdas and fractions and yes you have to solve the equation"

Ugh. I hate Algebra 2.

She looked at a paper and began writing stuff down I guess partners. She wrote my name the a dash then wrote out. D I A M O N D. I shrugged it off like it was nothing. I was happy inside though.

"Link up with your partners, your assignment is due Monday" Mrs. Washington said then sat down.

I looked at Diamond. She cleared off her desk. She looked around. I got up and made my way over their and sat in the desk beside hers.

"Hey" I said.

"Hi.." She said dryly.

"So how about you come over my house tomorrow to knock this work out the way" I said.

"Alright sounds like a plan" She said.

She starred off into space.

"Why you acting like that" I asked.

"How do you expect me to act on a guy that bets on me" She said and the bell rung.

________

Diamond ,

I can't believe I got to work with him! I really don't want too.

Leah and I decided to go to the football game. Romeo is playing and I wanted to see my brother. Tyler is playing also but who cares.

As the game was over Leah and I waited. We dont like to go out with the crowd and plus I wanted to congratulate Romeo.

We walked out the stadium.

"Ayye wait up yall" Romeo said while running coming out the building.

I stopped then turned around.

"Good job out there bro" I said hugging him.

"Thank you, Tyler was talking about you in the locker room I think he likes you" He said then walked to his car.

Tyler like me? What?

___