Part Five

V's POV:

I killed him. I freaking killed him! I didn't mean to, it just happened! She was, crying and he was beating her and then I don't know what happened next. Everything just went blank (no wonder they call me Blank Tae. "Babo! Shut the eff up V, now is not the time to be funny" - Author-nim) and the next thing I knew, I had a bottle in my hand and bam! I swung at his head and it broke (not his head, the bottle). It shattered in my hands and my next instinct was to just...I don't know what I was thinking, my next instinct was to just shove that jagged piece of glass into his stomach. I didn't stop there though, my sister was shocked and I was shocked-multiple times I had stabbed him and he fell down, motionless. Immediately my hands dropped the remains of the bottle and I took a step back. My mouth was open wide and my eyes were denying what they saw in front of them. I was a murderer! I just killed my own Father, my dickhead Father who was abusing my little sister and it scared me. There was blood all over my hands and my clothes and in front of my eyes and on the floor, it was just everywhere! I felt like I was choking on blood. I needed to get out of there.

"Wae?! Why is this happening to me?" I yelled out. The pain of the truth and the reality was just too overwhelming. I want to die right now-somebody kill me! There is just too much going on right now and I don't think I can handle it.

I dashed out of the room and ran. I ran so much that I didn't notice the small body of water that had somehow emerged in front of me. Before I could react my foot slipped on the wet rocks and I fell in. It was so cold and my ass was freezing. It felt like a thousand, wait, make that ten thousand knives were stabbing me from every side, piercing into my body making me cry out in pain. Big mistake. First of all, no one can hear me because I'm completely submerged in the goddamned water and second, I was pushed deeper into the ice cold water and that did not help me at all. My clothes were too heavy (because I decided like a genius to wear a thick hoodie) for me to swim across and I was running out of breath fast. I didn't know it would be that deep, damn it. It wasn't long before it had suddenly become Man vs Wild, or rather, Nature. I was definitely losing my mind now. My life flashed by and it scared me. I never believed it when people had told me stuff like that before but now I do. I don't want to die. I want to live.

------------------------------------------

Rap Monster's POV:

Where the hell was this guy?! We had planned to meet outside the dorm 15 minutes ago and he still hasn't shown up! It's been almost 10 minutes and he's not picking up his phone! "Aish! That bastard needs to keep up or else I'm going to seriously hurt him!" I yelled into the phone, again it said unavailable. That's it! I called Jin hyung and asked him to come help me find him - he's going to be in so much trouble!

It's been almost an hour and we still can't find him! Jin hyung was getting all 'eomma' on me and was really worried about what could have happened to V but I didn't care. I was too angry at him to look beyond and think straight. We looked everywhere, literally everywhere but he was no where! Jin hyung was about to call the police when I suddenly noticed something. "Shh. Hyung! Stop, don't call them just yet. Let's keep looking." I urged him. Man it took a while to convince Seokjin hyung, but after five minutes of pleading he gave in and we moved towards the bushes by the small lake. As we got closer I started to notice a figure take shape. Once we reached, I was surprised to find V! He was unconscious and completely drenched! Shit. His lips were blue and his skin was deathly pale! It was paler than Yoongi hyung's skin and that was bad. I knelt beside him and checked his breathing; it was barely audible. I looked up at Jin hyung who was already three steps ahead of me, in the distance I heard the ambulance coming. "Hyung, pass me your jacket!" I said whilst taking off my own. I quickly ripped off V's wet clothes, stripping him down to his boxers and wrapped him up in mine and Jin hyung's jackets. He was literally on the edge now and I was really scared. Screw my anger, I can't let my dongsaeng die! "V! Stay with me, V. It's okay, we got you! Nothing's going to happen to you, okay? I promise. Remember, we have to survive. We're going to pull through this together." I yelled as the Paramedics came and lifted him into the back of the ambulance. Jin hyung was already in the back bawling his eyes out. And I could feel a few years pricking my eyes but I was not going to let them out. No way! I got into the back as well and we drove off into the night towards the hospital. I called the other members and told our PD-nim as well. I hope it's not too late.

------------------------------------------

A/N
Hey guys! I'm so sorry!!! Mianhae!!! Please forgive me my lovelies. It's been two whole weeks since the last update and I'm so sorry for being such a lousy author. Author-nim asks for your forgiveness with humbleness. *starts singing V's part in I NEED U* Mianhae (don't hate me) Saranghae (don't hate me) Yongsohae!

Anyways, I hope that you like this part because I worked really hard on it and this is a completely different turn in the story from what it was previously. Like I said before, I'm trying to extend the book a little to make it more interesting and readable so hopefully I was able to do that.  Please vote and comment! I would love your feedback!
Keep getting INFIRED!
-Keeri<3