Part Nine

Jin's POV:

"Namjoon?" I asked. "Can we go somewhere? Do something? I don't know, just get away for a day or two?" He looked at me with a puzzled expression. "Namjoon. I saw Jungkook crying in Taehyung's room yesterday. Jimin is not talking to anybody and just quietly eating, alone in the kitchen. Namjoon, we need to do something." I think that we all need another vacation. We need to run away from our thoughts for a while and just embrace the air. I know we'll feel him there.

Namjoon asked Bang PD and he said he'll allow us two days off. That's perfect. This will help us catch up with each other and just be together as friends. But where do we go?

------------------------------------------

Rap Monster's POV:

I think we should go to the beach again. Maybe we should collect some crabs. I like to collect crabs. I want to collect crabs. I'm the leader. We're going to go the beach to collect some crabs.

"Jin hyung. Let's go to the beach." I said. It is where we made our best memories. And that's exactly what we will do. We will make more memories and we will look back on our old ones. We'll remember the time that we sat around the bonfire and how we just talked. Just talked about life and nothing else.

------------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV:

I don't know if I'm ready to make new memories yet. Without V hyung? I don't think I can do it. I thought that I was over it and that I couldn't cry anymore, but when I stepped into V hyung's room....I just couldn't. The feelings and memories came rushing back and my mind just overloaded with the fun times V hyung and I had. Being the maknaes we both did a lot of mischief and we lived to annoy our hyungs. There was this one time that V hyung started rapping the third Cypher, Killer. It was so funny because Rap hyung, Hope hyung and Suga hyung were all sleeping. Rap hyung woke up to V hyung and tried to cover his ears. He was so annoyed, it was obvious by his efforts to block out our very energetic Kim Taehyung. I guess V hyung got bored so he moved onto to Hope hyung. Oh my god, I just could not stop laughing. Hyung's face was too funny - he was trying really hard to annoy him, but Hope hyung was knocked out cold. Of course, he saved the best for last. Suga hyung is known for his sleeping. We call him Motionless Min sometimes in the dorm, and on our days off, he is like a rock. He can sleep for hours and I wish I was able to do that. Suga hyung is a really awesome guy, he's really funny and amazing. He's so inspiring (Infires man!) and he is so passionate. But he can be a little intense sometimes, but honestly I find that side of him very funny. V hyung had stepped into a dangerous zone - as soon as he started rapping, Suga hyung woke up and the first thing he said was...yup. You got it. He swore at him. I was on the floor in tears. V hyung's face after Suga hyung had flipped him off was priceless. We both knew he didn't mean it but at that moment I think V hyung was a little taken aback. When I look back at that, it makes me feel so empty now. Who was I going to annoy my hyungs with? I can't imagine doing anything crazy without V hyung - he was my partner in crime. But I know that just crying about losing him will not make us any happier. V hyung would want us to smile every time we remember him and going to the beach is an awesome idea.

------------------------------------------

A/N:

Another short update. You guys must really hate me. Please don't. I do try to please you guys with what I write. I hope you like this chapter though. I am working hard to become better and I hope that you will support me through my journey as a budding author.

The book is coming to an end. This is the penultimate chapter and so you guys can only expect one more after this. It's a short story after all. But I do hope to make the ending the best ending possible. Please don't stop commenting and voting for my story...you guys keep me going and I feel very honoured and INFIRED to have such awesome readers.

-Keeri<3