The birthday gift that changed my life

Madys pov

It was about eleven when I got home so I went straight to bed. I thought about what would happen tomorrow.

"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you ,happy birthday dear Mady happy birthday to you"my mom Marry Jake Ashley Tori and April sang to me as I woke up.

"Awwww thanks guys, I love you" I said as I gave them all a big group hug.

"Blow out the candles"my mom told me holding out a pretty pink cake.

"Ok" I said as I closed my eyes and made a wish .

"What did you wish for?"Marry asked me jumping in my bed siting next to me.

"I can tell you or it want come true" I told Marry

*knock knock knock*

"Who's that?" I asked my mom ask we all got up and walked to the door.

"I don't know sweetheart" my mom said as she put the cake on the table and opened the door.

"Hannah is that you?"a man at the door said with a smile showing his perfect white teeth.

"Danny?" My mom asked as she jumped in to his arms.

Ok who is this man

"Mom who is this?" I asked my mom

"Mady my little girl,well your not so little anymore" Danny said hugging me.

"Mommy who is this?"Marry asked mom holding my hand

"Mom is everything ok?" Jake said walking over to the door.

"Hi I'm Marry" Marry said peeking from behind my back now holding on to my leg.

"Marry Jake I missed you" Danny said hugging them

Ok who is this man and how does he know us and why did my mom jump into his arms.Wait did he call me his little girl.

My mom was just standing there in compleat shock and OMG are those tears in her eyes. Ok what is going on here.

"Omg he has a limo" Ashley April and Tori said at the same time as they ran outside.

"Ok someone needs to explain and I mean now!"I said feed up with all this

"Mady Marry Jake ...I-I'm your dad"

Our dad left when I was 9 I don't remember how old Jake and Marry wore.But I don't really remember him. I remember when he left my mom said he was coming back but she didn't know when.But I guess today was the day.

Wait did the girls say he has a freaking limo!?!?

__________________________

Sorry I took so long I've been busy

Comment and vote

Thanks💋