The birthday gift that changed my life

Mady's pov

As I was ridding bare back on my horse Daydream I was think about what I would do on my 16th birthday tomorrow. Probably go shopping or horseback ridding with Ashley,Tori,and April. There's not much to do here in this small town but it's quite and I like that.

"Mady your back from ridding great I need you to tell me what flavor cake you want me to make for your birthday!" My mom said all excited.

"Umm strawberry" I said as I took off my cowgirl boot and putting them outside.

"I was hopping you would want chocolate" my little brother jake said.

"It's not you party , it's you sister's" my mom said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Haha" I said sticking my tongue out.

" I like strawberries" my little sister Merry said smiling and me.

"I like strawberries to sweety pie" my mom said handing me and Marry a strawberry.

"Great I'm surrounded by a bunch of strawberry loving girls" said jake.

We all just rolled our eyes at jake. He always gets upset when me,Marry,and mom agree on something because he's to only boy besides our beagle Bull.

"I don't think Bull likes strawberries" my mom said trying to cheer jack up

"Mom he like all food!" Jack said

"I'm going to go hang out with Ashley,Tori,and April" I said as I walked down the street to Tori's house.

Since we all live on the same street we can all walk to each others house. And today we were all meeting up at Tori's house to talk about my birthday.

"Hey Mady" Tori said as I jumped on her bed joining the rest of my friends.

"Hey guys" I said

"So what do you want for you birthday tomorrow?" April said

"How about a car" I said sarcastically.

"Haha very funny" Ashley said standing up putting her hand on her hip.

"I don't know guy,just get me a card or something" I said

"Fine you'll just surprise you" Ashley said sit on the bed next to me. 

"It's getting late I should be getting back home I've got a big day tomorrow !" I said as I walked back home.

__________________________

Comment what you think so far and if you have any suggestions.

Thanks :)