Chapter 1

August 29, 2011

Many know me as the Kin Killer, but my twelve year old little brother Nigel who was supposed to be sleeping now, but banging on my coffin. “Wake up brother. Wake up brother, wake up brother, wake up brother. WAKE UP!” I couldn’t take it much longer I just opened the coffin, “Oh you’re up brother.”

And punch him on the head to shut him up and close the coffin to dream about my lost love. “Ow that hurt, I’ll just wander around and make sure nobody sees me.”

Then he left finally alone in the peaceful quiet. Since my dreams are usually about Andrea from when I saw her ten years ago and when she was crying right in my jacket that day. It was the first and last day she say me, it was also the first time she had seen me actually kill someone with her. But this one was different it showed her in a meadow with, me and a baby that had her blond hair with black stripes and my deep black eyes. She was smiling, but then I saw myself bite her for blood…. CRASH! Footsteps were everywhere including guns.

I used my powers to lift the coffin with me in it, landed it and let gravity open it. “Good morning gentleman and what a pleasant night it is.”

“Brother!” I heard the happiest little voice ever, Nigel.

“Good morning Nigel,”

“Morning brother.”

“Did you not listen to what your brother said?” With that I punched him down to the floor again giving him his punishment.

   “That hurt.” He said while rubbing his red hair.

Soon the police came in and shot bullets at me, since I knew the hide hand trick I used it to block them from hitting myself.

ANDREA POV:

It was the middle of the night and I was having the dream of a man with pitch black hair and eyes. And I was holding a baby with blond hair black stripes and black eyes in a meadow, then the scene changed the baby was gone and the man was biting my neck as if drinking my blood. I shot up checked if anything happened and saw my phone ring. It was Dante my brother Callen’s beta in the pack. You see I'm a werewolf and so is my family and my friends from school, wolves aren’t just in the forest there everywhere you look people passing by, the police, even gangsters are werewolves. It’s just that my wolf pack is the strongest out of the whole world. “Andrea, you there?”

“What is it Dante.”

“Callen wants you to check out the pier, there’s a fight and he thinks vampires are doing it.” He replied with caution. Vampires? I thought they weren’t allowed in London since this is one of the places humans and werewolves are at peace. And the fact that anything that has vampire genes in them can’t enter unless welcomed. “Can you do it?”

“Why not you, you’re the beta I’m not.”

“Please?” He begged. “You know I won’t stop until you say yes.”

“Fine! But next time you’re getting your ass up to do it!”I hung up, got dressed and rode on my motorcycle to get there quick. The automatic voice came up it helps when I’m working .

“Good morning miss Andrea, where is the destination for this early project?” She said

“Good morning ASD, the destination is the southern pier close to the barrier lines step on it.” ASD is short Artificial Subconscious Director.

“As you wish.” Her voice disappeared and showed the vampire signal on the helmet lens. Soon we reached the pier and I had my badge which showed I was on duty. “You have arrived.” She shut off instantly due to me taking the helmet off.

“Who are you?”The police asked in a sexist way. Damn bastard.

“I work with the main pack idiot.” I showed him the badge. With quick speed I was in front of him eye to eye “So was any one hurt?” I said pissed off, since I woke up at 1:00 am.

“No sir no humans were hurt at all.” He said with a bead of sweat going down his throat.

I moved up to the top of the ship trying to sense if he was lying, then my instincts came in and smelled human blood.“You’re lying, a werewolf can smell human blood and if I’m right ALL of the police are werewolves.” Then I saw the man from my dreams staring right at me.

       CAGE POV:

I saw her, the love of my life. She had smooth curves; her blond hair was in a braid down to her waist, those beautiful eyes sparkled it possessed me, in a blink of an eye she was in front of the police then at the highest point, then finally she saw my gaze and was shocked as if she had seen me before.

“My, my what a beautiful night young lady.” I said as she brought her gun out. “Do not be alarmed I have no need for violence just yet.” I waved my hand and her gun fell to the floor.

“Who…. Who are you?”

“Me?”

Suddenly a helicopter came over saying A.V.S.D.F (Anti Vampire Subhuman Death Federation) the winds of the propellers were so strong that Nigel fell into the water. “BROTHER!”

“NIGEL!” I jumped into the water to save him. I was extremly tired and saw him sink, until she went down to save him and myself and that was when I blacked out.